Recovering Deleted PM's

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nikaiyo

Recovering Deleted PM's

Post by nikaiyo »

I accidentally deleted all the PM's in my in box ages ago #-o

Is there any way that they can be recovered? I am in the proccess of taking Paul4XXXX to court to recover the money he has stolen from me :evil:
It would be usefull if I still had every PM, I have some saved to HD but not all

Any help would be great :thumleft:

Nik
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Re: Recovering Deleted PM's

Post by Jaspa »

I've pointed Toxo this way as he's our spanner wielder.

Don't know if it is possible, but don't get ya hopes up yet.

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Sorry Nick, I've looked into it and there's no easy way of doing it. The best I can do is provide them in a CSV format like you get if you export your PMs from your inbox, but even that will take me hours of work!!
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
nikaiyo

Post by nikaiyo »

toxo wrote:Sorry Nick, I've looked into it and there's no easy way of doing it. The best I can do is provide them in a CSV format like you get if you export your PMs from your inbox, but even that will take me hours of work!!

Hi mate, I dont think I will need them, if it becomes necisary then I will PM you, as the court (if it gets that far) may wish to see them as proof of my claim.

If it takes hours just charge me the going rate for your services and I will add it to my claim against him :thumleft:

Return to “Club News and Announcements”