golden eye for the wii!!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

golden eye for the wii!!

Post by H3RB »

anyone see the trailer? it looks so much like the original! but its for the wii only which sucks lol now im gonna have to buy another wii:(
Steve-O 2007

Re: golden eye for the wii!!

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

Niiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee
Mr2_NA

Post by Mr2_NA »

Google Goldeneye Source. Lock thread. :lol:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Mr2_NA wrote:Google Goldeneye Source. Lock thread. :lol:

played source ages ago its crap compared to the original....
Mr2_NA

Post by Mr2_NA »

You won't like this new goldeneye then Looks like The World is not enough.

didn't think you played PC games herb. GE:S has changed loads Plays exactly like goldeneye on 64, looks better. Thats it.

Even the chopping sound is on there.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Mr2_NA wrote:You won't like this new goldeneye then Looks like The World is not enough.

didn't think you played PC games herb. GE:S has changed loads Plays exactly like goldeneye on 64, looks better. Thats it.

yeah i play a fair few pc games. made my self a pc for gaming just before chirstmas :thumleft:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

It's Goldeneye by name only. Being on the Wii, having Daniel Craig in it and looking nowt like the original will do it no favours. =;
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

So you think Gears Of War has poor graphics but you're purring over an N64 game from the 1990's :-k
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

matt_mr2t wrote:So you think Gears Of War has poor graphics but you're purring over an N64 game from the 1990's :-k

the amount of hours me and my mates spent on golden eye in the 90's and early 2000's was insane, everytime i get some form of N64 emulator we all have a bash again. graphics arent everything...

and to be fair i thought it looked a fair bit like the original from the levels i saw, fair enough its daniel craig but surely thats just to do with licensing so that aint too bad
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... 007/700275

out of all the sections it shows in that trailer i can remember all of them apart from the truck driving part.... hopefully it will stay pretty close to the original
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I loved Goldeneye in it's day too :lol:

But I doubt very much I would enjoy it now, times have moved on.
Mr2_NA

Post by Mr2_NA »

H3RB wrote:
Mr2_NA wrote:You won't like this new goldeneye then Looks like The World is not enough.

yeah i play a fair few pc games. made my self a pc for gaming just before chirstmas :thumleft:

Sweet :thumleft: Need some more PC gamers to have some online battles on the big games :mrgreen: None of this console FPS stuff [-X

Get me on steam, [email protected] or @hotmail.co.uk can't remember which one is linked ](*,)

Back on thread...

The game looks totally different graphics wise. The game played so well with the 64 with that pad oh the memories or proximity mines on the complex.

Will still give it a try in NOVEMBER, whats that all about? :lol:

I don't think Rare have played a part in this one, they were the 64 legends, banko kazooie, diddy kong...

I thought they would have ported it to wii console and put up for a 1500 point dowload not a £30+ remake with a completely different bond.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

The XBLA version of the original is all ready to go and has been for ages, they just can't release it due to the horrendous licensing issues. :(
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

ekona wrote:The XBLA version of the original is all ready to go and has been for ages, they just can't release it due to the horrendous licensing issues. :(

I read that too. Damn Nintendo.

Think that story has been around since before last years E3.
Rev 3 GTS

Return to “Games Consoles”