MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Tyrant

TOYOTA MR2 TURBO MRD GTR-2 ! £4350 ono

Post by Tyrant »

Sadly forced to sell my MR2 TURBO MRD GTR-2
£4350 ono
Mileage 39000 genuine miles
(these are usually advertised at over £5000 as seen on here so this is a bargain)

Pictures and description on ebay, copy and paste the following link -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0444331063

Thank you :)
Last edited by Tyrant on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reddev1ll09

Re: [FINALIZED] TOYOTA MR2 TURBO MRD GTR-2 ! £4350 ono

Post by reddev1ll09 »

Really nice 2 you have Tyrant, bet your gutted m8 (i would be)

good luck with the sale :thumleft:
well worth it, imo & a bit more.

is that the carbon twin exit you have on it ?
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

yep sure is, was made custom for the car to fit in with its design and lines when MRD built it so it really is a one of a kind 2 :)
I really am gutted mate, amazing to drive and the attention is great :D will most likely get another 2 tho but will have to be a less exotic one due to the moving house costs :(
Thank you for the kind words though, really means a lot as my 2 is my pride and joy!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Tyrant, on eBay wrote:This car was imported from Japan in 2005 by Manic Racing Developments

Mental!
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

??? mental ???
Last edited by Tyrant on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
craig

Post by craig »

Tyrant wrote:??? mental ???

paper work all clarifies this, v5 and mrd receipts......or imported by someone else and then they did the build?.....all paper work matches though, maybe I am missing something, please advise as I don't want to get anything wrong for the new owner

he means "mental" as in MRD "Mental Racing Developments", not manic :thumleft:
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

oh!!!! lol, sorry to all!!! embarrassed :(

thank you though!!! all corrected now :)
Chris

Re: TOYOTA MR2 TURBO MRD GTR-2 ! £14000+ TO BE MADE £4550 ono

Post by Chris »

Tyrant wrote:Sadly forced to sell my MR2 TURBO MRD GTR-2
£4550 ono
Mileage 39000 genuine miles
(these are usually advertised at over £5000 as seen on here so this is a bargain)

Pictures and description on ebay, copy and paste the following link -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0444331063

Thank you :)

The one advertised on here at £5000 though has, £1500 worth of Blitz technospeeds, £2500 worth of Willwood brakes, A forged engine, etc etc...

Not just the body kit. :thumleft: Alot more car for £450 :clown:
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

or nearest offer firstly
and
it doesn't just have the bodykit if you read the description :)
I don't need you telling me what my MR2 is or it isn't, personally alot of people prefer the colour and look of mine im happy to say but this is a for sale section post and not a discussion :)
cheers
crip

Post by crip »

having owned this car about 18 months ago, i think any potential buyer should be aware that the person i sold it onto crashed it causing damage to the front and rear bumpers. also the mileage was around 69000 when i owned it and the speedo wasnt working properly

not wanting to mess up your thread but if i was buying a car, i would want to know its history too
sw20GTS

Post by sw20GTS »

crip wrote:having owned this car about 18 months ago, i think any potential buyer should be aware that the person i sold it onto crashed it causing damage to the front and rear bumpers. also the mileage was around 69000 when i owned it and the speedo wasnt working properly

not wanting to mess up your thread but if i was buying a car, i would want to know its history too

hmmm.... :-k
My personal website : http://www.jonathanchye.co.uk
michael

Post by michael »

Ouch :eye:
JayZee

!

Post by JayZee »

...and so ends that sale #-o
Chris

Post by Chris »

Tyrant wrote:or nearest offer firstly
and
it doesn't just have the bodykit if you read the description :)
I don't need you telling me what my MR2 is or it isn't, personally alot of people prefer the colour and look of mine im happy to say but this is a for sale section post and not a discussion :)
cheers

I don't need you or anyone telling me what your car is...It's a stocker with a bodykit. =;

Busted anyways... Crash damaged and clocked :-$ :shock: [-X

Nearest offer....£1500 :thumleft:
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Oh My Gosh!

hehe
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

clocked! do not make claims you cannot back up when I have all the history to confirm mileage,
please prove that you owned this vehicle, I could say this about any vehicle on this site without any problems, i could say this had a smash two years ago, all I'd have to do is find out how long you have owned it for etc, yet everyone now thinks its clocked and been 'busted' wasn't that a kids boy group that your referring to, not really the correct terminology to be used when talking about vehicles
looks like everyone's just out to get other owners, 'stocker with a bodykit' your funny
anyone welcome to come view this car, drives perfect so how is it busted/broken, hmmmmmm, really acting like grow ups here....this is nearly spotless compared to most others selling for anywhere near to this price and I have the receipts from the MRD build, one of 35 so hardly just a 'stocker' with a 'bodykit'
thank you
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Tyrant wrote:clocked! do not make claims you cannot back up when I have all the history to confirm mileage,
please prove that you owned this vehicle, I could say this about any vehicle on this site without any problems, i could say this had a smash two years ago, all I'd have to do is find out how long you have owned it for etc, yet everyone now thinks its clocked and been 'busted' wasn't that a kids boy group that your referring to, not really the correct terminology to be used when talking about vehicles
looks like everyone's just out to get other owners, 'stocker with a bodykit' your funny
anyone welcome to come view this car, drives perfect so how is it busted/broken, hmmmmmm, really acting like grow ups here....this is nearly spotless compared to most others selling for anywhere near to this price and I have the receipts from the MRD build, one of 35 so hardly just a 'stocker' with a 'bodykit'
thank you

A lot of the MRD cars that came "out" were imported from Japan with damage and repaired here before sale. I know first-hand because I live right by MRD's place and saw first hand.

And yes, it is a stocker with a kit.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

well if that is correct, then they still retail there cars at over 12000 pounds plus which people pay and as stated I have the receipt to prove the build and cost so obviously all damage etc if any when imported.......is repaired, and MRD are more than capable enough, in fact do top quality work, there cars are amazing so in light of what has been said I feel it does not affect the sale of the car at all which I'm sure any of you understand
There is no sign of any accident damage on this vehicle, passed mot first time and drives perfect so any one is welcome to come and view and trust me you won't be leaving thinking anything other than this is a fantastic car
cheers
can we please get back to this 2 being for sale now, thank you
crip

Post by crip »

not wanting to go into a **** slinging match. all i would say to anyone buying this car is to remove the t-bars and re-fit them and see how you feel about the chassis after that
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

drives spot on with or without the t-bars fitted and nothing to show, just some usual sealant to stop it leaking as the last 5 mr2's ive owned have had,

Return to “MR2s for Sale”