3 Mk1's on one drive

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Boddney

3 Mk1's on one drive

Post by Boddney »

Spotted 3 Mk1's on a drive on Middletons lane, Norwich.
1x white & 2x red.

How lucky are you?????

Bod
kaiowas

Re: 3 Mk1's on one drive

Post by kaiowas »

We were in the area tonight and thought we'd go on the hunt as I'm not aware of anyone else in the area with their own fleet.

I counted 4 on the drive (There was a champagne mk1a in addition to the 3 you saw) plus a house a few doors down on the other side of the road had a red one outside.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

You think that's bad - Google street view shows three silver mk3s parked outside my house. I don't even remember owning one of them!! And I can't figure out which one it is because they've blurred the number plate... #-o
kaiowas

Post by kaiowas »

We got this pic during the couple of days in between buying my 5th and scrapping my first...

WillJohnson

Post by WillJohnson »

Rogue wrote:You think that's bad - Google street view shows three silver mk3s parked outside my house. I don't even remember owning one of them!! And I can't figure out which one it is because they've blurred the number plate... #-o

They're thoughtful like that - they blur car number plates but shoot over your 6ft garden fence and right into your "private" garden and living room!! If it was a CCTV system, thye would have to mask off such areas!

Rant over, feeling better now. ;-)
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

WillJohnson wrote:
Rogue wrote:You think that's bad - Google street view shows three silver mk3s parked outside my house. I don't even remember owning one of them!! And I can't figure out which one it is because they've blurred the number plate... #-o

They're thoughtful like that - they blur car number plates but shoot over your 6ft garden fence and right into your "private" garden and living room!! If it was a CCTV system, thye would have to mask off such areas!

Rant over, feeling better now. ;-)

Yes there cheeky Monkeys. I am outside my house washing my car and they have blurred the reg but can see straight into the garage!
Marf

Post by Marf »

e-mail them, they'll remove/blur the images
Boddney

Post by Boddney »

Blimey Phil,

Bet your neighbours love you. LOL

Tuff dodo though init.

Are you going to Snetterton at the weekend?

Bod
vix

Post by vix »

They aren't very impressed Bod but that's only because they like to park on our drive when it suits them :/

We can't make it to Snet as it's our wedding reception on Saturday night - we'll be in no fit state!!
Boddney

Post by Boddney »

Shame about Snett, but congrats on wedding. People carrier coming next then!!! LOL...

Return to “Spotted”