Welcome to the team, Mike McHugh - An official welcome!

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Welcome to the team, Mike McHugh - An official welcome!

Post by Scott Barton »

As some of you may recall, we recently advertised for a 'Club Publicity Officer' to take control of advertising the club, taking responsibility of submitting articles to magazines etc etc...

On behalf of the IMOC-UK committee I am pleased to announce that Mike 'MR2' McHugh was successful in his application and welcome him to the 'team' here on IMOC.
He will be fully supported in the newly created role by the existing mods and committee.

The role was created to plug a gap that i feel has been evident for a long time. We do a lot of good work here on the forums, some of it seen, most of it unseen, we also attend some very successful events, and this now enables us to cover these events for inclusion in magazines such as MR2Only and also gives us an avenue to promote the club and update on upcoming events etc.

I wish Mike all the best in his new role, and i am sure you will all support him also. Any events that you feel should be covered and wish to pen some words and pictures, please submit your piece to Mike and he will collate and put it into a format suitable for submission to the various magazines on offer.

Would also like to thank Richie (reddev1ll09) who also ran for the position. It was a close call at the end of the day, and I want to thank him for the interest shown.
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Welcome to the team, Mike McHugh - An official welcome!

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Thankyou Scott :thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
reddev1ll09

Congrats....

Post by reddev1ll09 »

:clap: Congrats once again Mike, all the best buddy :thumleft:

& thanks Scott it was a pleasure giving it a go, see you all soon :mrgreen:
monkeymax

Post by monkeymax »

Congrats Mike, and good luck! :thumleft:
Always great seeing new people stepping up and helping out with the club. :thumleft:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

monkeymax wrote:Congrats Mike, and good luck! :thumleft:
Always great seeing new people stepping up and helping out with the club. :thumleft:

Thanks Max....all for the love of 2's !!! :thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss

Return to “Club News and Announcements”