V's Westfield

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

\'Eddie\'

V's Westfield

Post by \'Eddie\' »

Coiming off the A4 roundabout onto the M40 I found myself behind what I believe was a Westfield.
Lights went to Green and I managed to keep with him till the slip road but it then went off like a rocket. Admitadly having crap front tyres did slow me up but goin down the slip road I did have my foot flat down and the Westfield took off. Perhaps he'd looked in his mirror and saw me or he was just enjoying the drive but either way, I hit 100mph and he was a blip in the distance.

Not be trying that again!! :oops:
MegatronUK

Re: V's Westfield

Post by MegatronUK »

I'd never try it on with any 7 rep... they could have anything from a 1300 ohv crossflow to Cossie turbo's or V8's under the bonnet :D

Hoping to get mine on the road this year!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

MegatronUK wrote:I'd never try it on with any 7 rep... they could have anything from a 1300 ohv crossflow to Cossie turbo's or V8's under the bonnet :D

Hoping to get mine on the road this year!

At BaT we currently have a Honda CTR engined Caterham coming to fruition. Should be good!

Also have an S2000 powered Westfield which is good fun.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

'Eddie' wrote:Coiming off the A4 roundabout onto the M40 I found myself behind what I believe was a Westfield.
Lights went to Green and I managed to keep with him till the slip road but it then went off like a rocket. Admitadly having crap front tyres did slow me up but goin down the slip road I did have my foot flat down and the Westfield took off. Perhaps he'd looked in his mirror and saw me or he was just enjoying the drive but either way, I hit 100mph and he was a blip in the distance.

Not be trying that again!! :oops:

Most Caternails weigh in somewhere around the 450-600Kgs mark. So really you have pretty much no chance if they have over 150Bhp.

Return to “Driving Experiences”