[FINALIZED] 1994 Rev3 GT T-Bar Turbo £3495 ono

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

KoLaBoTTle

1994 Rev3 GT T-Bar Turbo £3495 ono

Post by KoLaBoTTle »

For sale is my much loved MR2 GT T-bar Turbo in red, I won't lie its just a polish but with all the rain every weekend I'm not having much joy on that front

Revision 3 model in red
67,700 miles
Manual
LSD
Full Cat 1 Autoalarm with certificates for insurance
Apexi Air Intake
xxxx custom short shift
Crystal front indicators
Air con/Climate control
Steering fogs
Electric mirrors
Electric windows
Man in dandism floor mats
Very rare Japanese T-Bar tints
Double din CD/Minidisc player, infinity front components speakers running off Bose amp (All profesionally wired)
New leather gaiter with red stitching (by Rhon)
Fully functioning aerial
Tilt steering column
Tilt/slide seats
The interior is cloth and drivers bolster is starting to show the age, I do have some half leather seats in my garage that need repair (passenger is mint) that can go with the car FOC if wanted

I did the usual bolt on mods but its been returned to standard now, the engine in my opinion can only be described as bulletproof. Pulled a very healthy 285bhp with hardly any mods

The car was originally bought fron NVi imports as a grade 4 import (known for only dealing in the best of the best!) I also have all the documentation etc for it. It had covered 54k and has been in the country since July 2007. I am the only UK owner (only 1 japanese owner also) and have covered 13k in the time. Oil has been changed every 3k and fully serviced every 6k. Last service with @ 64k with receipts, cambelt was done when the car was purchased. Alternator belt was replaced a couple of months ago aswell

Only ever run on Shell V-Power or the occasional Tesco 99 (With all receipts to prove). Always given plenty of time to warm up before boosting and cool down after a journey

All 4 T-Bar rubbers and eccentric rod guides were replaced last winter, doesn't leak a single drop (have the reciept for those)

No signs of rust, wear etc. Mechanically the engine is 110% and i've never had any problems, clutch and gearbox are perfect still, has never smoked or given me any sign for concern. Sailed through both MOT's ive put it through. She drives extremely smoothly, boosts as it should and pulls all the way through the rev's. Interior is very clean, regularly hoovered and polished. Car is washed every month

MOT'd June 2010
Tax November 2009 (will be putting another 6 months on if it's still in my posession)

The only bad point is the usual stone chips and the front bumper needs respraying (I've been quoted £150 by a Toyota recommended garage).

Viewings recommended!

Theres pic's in my garage and a couple on the pistonheads link below

£3,495 OVNO
Any questions please call/text Rich on 078070 313 96 (evenings are best)
I'm based in Worcester WR3

Only selling due to needing something cheaper to run for work

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1278734.htm
acf8181

Re: [FINALIZED] 1994 Rev3 GT T-Bar Turbo £3495 ono

Post by acf8181 »

grrrr......if only this had come up in jan (which is when i'll be ready to buy). is nice to see a seller bothering to mention servicing on a turbo as well, most don't.

best of luck anyway
KoLaBoTTle

Post by KoLaBoTTle »

Oil changed last night :thumleft:

Open to offers but nothing silly as I can part ex it for more than I thought lol
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”