Esmond?

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Esmond?

Post by craig »

My Sig (The picture of my car) only appears in some posts and not others. I have configured my profile right etc but it has just started not putting my image on some posts? :cry: :-s :|
Andy Jones

Re: Esmond?

Post by Andy Jones »

Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
craig

Post by craig »

Andy Jones wrote:http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 6&start=90

New option dude!!!

ah!!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers mate!

For that I can offer you a reduced price of £539.99 :mrgreen:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

RedMR² wrote:

New option dude!!!

Cheers mate!

Ta very much :? but you sure it shouldn't be £494.99 - Been spending remember...Premium member now \:D/ :lol:
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

As mentioned sigs display once per page per topic...makes sure they do not become over powering and should stop people complaining about sigs.

If you want to though you can select to have them in all posts
michael

Post by michael »

poyntesm wrote:and should stop people complaining about sigs.

I'm still going to need something to complain about though so please don't fix everything ;)
craig

Post by craig »

poyntesm wrote:As mentioned sigs display once per page per topic...makes sure they do not become over powering and should stop people complaining about sigs.

If you want to though you can select to have them in all posts

Yeah, sounds good! :)
craig

Post by craig »

michael wrote:
poyntesm wrote:and should stop people complaining about sigs.

I'm still going to need something to complain about though so please don't fix everything ;)

Damn ya beat me to it! 8-[
craig

Post by craig »

Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:

New option dude!!!

Cheers mate!

Ta very much :? but you sure it shouldn't be £494.99 - Been spending remember...Premium member now \:D/ :lol:

BOG OFF! £539.98 and that's my final offer!! [-X
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:

Cheers mate!

ALRIGHT THEN! £494.98 and that's my final offer!! [-X

Cheers dude, Cheque sent by carrier pigeon :D
craig

Post by craig »

Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:

Your carrier pigeon never made it..... :twisted:

and you owe me £45 befor I dispatch the 'zorst! :mrgreen:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:

That carrier pigeon was fitted with the latest state of the art tracking device so i know that it did infact "make it" and you most likely ripped up the cheque and ate the damn pigeon :evil:

The total cost of the pigeon (or Norman :cry: as i like to call him) and tracking device set me back £539.99 so i think you'll now find that you "OWE" me that zorst to at least cover my loss's \:D/ :lol:

PS - I'll let you off for the price of the ink i used writing out the afore mentioned cheque as i'm a nice person

PPS - In the unlikely safe return of "Norman" i will revert back to my original offer of 500 UK pounds
craig

Post by craig »

Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:

That carrier pigeon was fitted with the latest state of the art tracking device so i know that it did infact "make it" and you most likely ripped up the cheque and ate the damn pigeon :evil:

The total cost of the pigeon (or Norman :cry: as i like to call him) and tracking device set me back £539.99 so i think you'll now find that you "OWE" me that zorst to at least cover my loss's \:D/ :lol:

PS - I'll let you off for the price of the ink i used writing out the afore mentioned cheque as i'm a nice person

PPS - In the unlikely safe return of "Norman" i will revert back to my original offer of 500 UK pounds

FPMSL! :lol: :lol:

You are right on the 2 occasions, Norman, did not make it. He made a nice stir fry though. :twisted:

The state of the art technology fitted to Normski is currently on ebay and fetching a nice price I may add. \:D/

Your cheque is appreciated as I ran out of Andrex last nite while in the "can" 8-[

Norman's safe return can not be guarrenteed as mentioned in previously stated reason! :|

As for reimbursing you the cost of my Norman stir fry and attached tracking equipment, you can indeed f*ck off as Norman shat all over my '2 on arrival and the valleting fee cost as much as the damn pigeon and equipment! :evil:

In the light of previous events, I ask you to forward £1040.00 to cover pigion poo removal from my car and previous discussions to buy my Departure exhaust. :eye:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:

You are right on the 2 occasions, Norman, did not make it. He made a nice stir fry though. :twisted:

The state of the art technology fitted to Normski is currently on ebay and fetching a nice price I may add. \:D/

Your cheque is appreciated as I ran out of Andrex last nite while in the "can" 8-[

Norman's safe return can not be guarrenteed as mentioned in previously stated reason! :|

As for reimbursing you the cost of my Norman stir fry and attached tracking equipment, you can indeed f*ck off as Norman shat all over my '2 on arrival and the valleting fee cost as much as the damn pigeon and equipment! :evil:

In the light of previous events, I ask you to forward £1040.00 to cover pigion poo removal from my car and previous discussions to buy my Departure exhaust. :eye:

I see the sense of humour is strong with this one as is the disturbing lack of respect for living creatures.

Norman will not be forgotten and i feel it my duty to pass on your latest recipe to the appropriate authorities who deal with animal cruelty.

If you would also be so kind to send me a link to the tracking equipment you have quite annoyingly put up for sale on ebay so i can pass this on as the tracking equipment is registered to my good self and i'm sure ebay don't take to kindly in the selling of stolen goods.

As for the cheque, I hope you got paper cuts.

Finally, The late Norman was a house trained pigEon (not pigIon) and always used "the can" so i find the shatting on your 2 story very hard to believe and he "went" before he left.

I must now go away and work out my new offer on the part you have for sale but i will now be taking into account the bandwidth wasted downloading this insane dribble i must sit through and will be making deductions accordingly
\:D/ :lol:

My lawyers will be in touch soon :eye:

Is it me or has this thread somewhat "drifted" :lol: :lol: :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:

I see the sense of humour is strong with this one as is the disturbing lack of respect for living creatures.

Norman will not be forgotten and i feel it my duty to pass on your latest recipe to the appropriate authorities who deal with animal cruelty.

If you would also be so kind to send me a link to the tracking equipment you have quite annoyingly put up for sale on ebay so i can pass this on as the tracking equipment is registered to my good self and i'm sure ebay don't take to kindly in the selling of stolen goods.

Finally, The late Norman was a house trained pigEon (not pigIon) and always used "the can" so i find the shatting on your 2 story very hard to believe and he "went" before he left.

I must now go away and work out my new offer on the part you have for sale but i will now be taking into account the bandwidth wasted downloading this insane dribble i must sit through and will be making deductions accordingly

Oh, I have respect for living creatures. I do not however condone the use of my MR2 as a private toilet for your fecking Normski. The punishment inflicted upon Norman to satisfactorily adequate in my opinion.......plus I was hungry.... :twisted: :twisted:

appologies to my misleading mistake as it was not ebay, but this site here:

www.deadnormski.co.uk/stirfry.html :twisted:

Knowing that the cheque you sent the wrong amount for the zorst giave me great pleasure in wiping my a$$..........even comfier than andrex :|

House trained Normski? did, I eat the wrong pigeon? :? :|

The cost put forthwidth to you is non-negotiable, thus forthwidth go forth and er..... :-s

JUST GIVE ME £540 DAMMIT :|
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

RedMR² wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
RedMR² wrote:

Oh, I have respect for living creatures. I do not however condone the use of my MR2 as a private toilet for your fecking Normski. The punishment inflicted upon Norman to satisfactorily adequate in my opinion.......plus I was hungry.... :twisted: :twisted:

appologies to my misleading mistake as it was not ebay, but this site here:

www.deadnormski.co.uk/stirfry.html :twisted:

Knowing that the cheque you sent the wrong amount for the zorst giave me great pleasure in wiping my a$$..........even comfier than andrex :|

House trained Normski? did, I eat the wrong pigeon? :? :|

The cost put forthwidth to you is non-negotiable, thus forthwidth go forth and er..... :-s

JUST GIVE ME £540 DAMMIT :|

As already stated the late Norman WAS house trained and would never consider pooping on and object as desirable as an MR2 (even a red one :tongue: :lol: ) so i feel you may have over reacted in asuming it was he who added the new "graffiti" to your vehicle and suffered consequencies that just wern't justified :(

I also see the link you have provided named after your sick antics has already been taken down by the appropriate authorities and i suspect action is already being taken so i'd take what you can get to cover your court costs :D

£500 captain capitals :clown:

Return to “Club News and Announcements”