Wanted section

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Amelio

Wanted section

Post by Amelio »

Not sure whther or not this has been brought up before so I'll post topic.

Is there any way that we can finalise wanted posts?
I think there are two benefits:

1) It gives the chance for the "wanter" to finalize the thread so they are not pestered by other members

2) It also allows the "wanter" to leave feedback when they've paid for an item. I see quite a number of cases where people are not sending items although they've been paid for them, yet getting away without any negative feedback.

Is this something that can be considered?

Thanks,
Ben
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: Wanted section

Post by Martin F »

As far as i'm aware it has been considered but at this time it's not possible to implement.

If feedback is wanted then alot of members are doing this through the for sale forum , i guess it could be agreed upon before payment/item sent :wink:
Amelio

Post by Amelio »

marty1 wrote:
If feedback is wanted then alot of members are doing this through the for sale forum , i guess it could be agreed upon before payment/item sent :wink:

But some people don't think of going down this channel - most people who want something will be happy that someone's come along with the item.

My point is, the person who pays doesn't get a chance to leave negative feedback when an item isn't sent and other buyers are non the wiser. :-$

Either way, would be good to see this in place. :thumleft:
carlos9999

Post by carlos9999 »

i like this idea, not sure how it would work though..!! :clap:
this would have saved me alot of trouble with my recent issues. :-k
i think my seller would have been alot more forthcoming if i had the option to leave feedback.

i recently sold something to redmr2 in the wanted section, and then i thought it would be a good idea to put a for sale thread up and finalize it, basically to give him the option of leaving feedback... of course i didnt need to do this but to me it was only fair..!!! and yes lucky for me i got good feedback too... so everyones a winner..

this would be great for everyone i think and well worth lookin into.
obviously if it cant be done then it cant be done

Return to “Club News and Announcements”