Like the affiliate directory but could it be better?

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lewis Jay

Like the affiliate directory but could it be better?

Post by Lewis Jay »

Is it possible to put the affiliate directory on the main page along side the names of the affiliates.

And/or put a "affiliant finder" somewhere to allow people to find there nearest affilaite by a postcode search or a map of the U.K showing affilaite locations.

My reason for asking is that I often see post from people about there local garage or toyota garage wrongly diagnosing faults and charging rediculous money. #-o

These members should be pointed in the right direction by the club ensuring custom for the affilaites and happy members with working cars and more money in there pockets. :clap:

Lewis.
jmachling

Re: Like the affiliate directory but could it be better?

Post by jmachling »

A very good idea Lewis :thumleft:

Unfortunately, we're working within the limits of the current forum software so the map etc. won't be available.

However, we are getting the software upgraded soon so I'll try to factor something like this into it as it'll be a good benefit for the members.

I could move the directory into it's own subforum with the Affiliates themselves, however, it'd be the only post in there and would make it one click further away from where it is now.

Watch this space, I guess!
Lewis Jay

Re: Like the affiliate directory but could it be better?

Post by Lewis Jay »

Cool, anything to make it less difficult to find and easier to search for affilates is great. :thumleft:

Return to “Club News and Announcements”