[FINALIZED] Rev 1 MK2 UK Spec

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

leeandjude

Rev 1 MK2 UK Spec

Post by leeandjude »

My other Mr2 is for sale. car runs fine as i drove it back from Derby which is 160 miles away and found no faults. It has a border kit half fitted, only the back spats need to go on (comes with the car). two new tyres on the back.
bad points are: gearbox will not go in to 5th or reverse, i drove it back from Derby in 4th and had no problems. I did get it into reverse once so it may be a linkage proble? A spare fully working gearbox comes with the car too. Sunroof has a crack in it but does not leak as i have drove it in the rain drivers seat has typical hole in bolster (like my MR2). pull switches to release the fuel cap etc need attaching. small bits are missing ie one sunvisor.
passenger side window needs switch? thats what i was told but havent tried it. Engine could do with a service?

Loads of spares to go with the car. Front bumper (perfect condition) dashboard, centre console, standard airbox plus lots more. i have the head unit (jvc) that came with the car, that can go as well. You could sell all these spares and make a few quid back which would pay for any parts you need.

All it needs is one day of tidying and spraying the back spats and its finished.
Car has TAX until 31/08/09 MOT until 12/09/09
I am still waiting for the V5 as i only bought this 2 weeks ago but will give you the green slip and pass it on when it arrives (should be next week normally)

350 no offers no dibs on this....first person with the money takes it. I have also put it on other forums.
Car is uk spec so is cheaper on Insurance.
leeandjude

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev 1 MK2 UK Spec

Post by leeandjude »

just been through the glovebox. I found all previous mots since 1996, the car has full toyota service history to 118,000 miles, also have a huge wad of reciepts for the rest of the cars history.

car is complete to go, pictures show only show what extras i am throwing in as well ie extra bumper, dash, interior etc
Ben

Post by Ben »

Is that a 3sfe? I'm no expert on MK2s but it looks like one to me :-k

Either way, gotta be a bargain for that price though :)
2001 BMW M5 (Bahnstormer) | 2004 RX8 231 (the Racecat) | 2001 Volvo V70 (Swedish eBay barge)

Previous:
1989 MR2 Mk1b T-bar | 1988 MR2 SC Super Edition
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

you would of thought so...but no takers! cant believe it! i have even found an immaculate toyota tool kit and wheel brace kit in the front to go with it.

bump!
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

JimmyTheKosh wrote:That wheels on the wrong side mate, im guessing theres one on the other side thats wrong too lol

your right! :thumleft: the back ones need changing round as they are directional tread but it was pitch black when i changed the wheels round and never noticed it :lol:
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

even with the knackered gearbox (which it might not be) i wouldnt sell a full service history mr2 with 6 months mot for 100 quid. :D
michael

Post by michael »

The seller sets the price, if you don't like it then don't pay it... if it doesn't sell then maybe they will price it lower.

*moderator hat off*

Personally I wouldn't have it given

*hat back on*
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

i said a service as its always the first thing i would do.
ok i will put it on ebay and see what happens
poser

Post by poser »

Amazing scenes.

I think there's an awful lot of stuff on here that should have been kept to PMs.
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

erm....can someone tidy up this thread please as it is now nothing to do with me selling my car. :( not impressed
Harry

Post by Harry »

I am not very impressed with the behaviour and attitude on this persons sale post/thread. So this is how it is going to be from here on.

All communications are to be done directly via PM's between both potential buyers and the poster.

Thank you.
leeandjude

Post by leeandjude »

SOLD!
for 350 pounds to a young gentleman who is driving back to west lothian as i type. All thanks to ebay...yippee!
Harry

Post by Harry »

Well done - finalise as non-member? :)

Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”