oukie
IMOC Organiser

KILLZONE 2 ONLINE

Post by oukie »

Anyone here playing online :-k

Its just so good I love it so much I had to create another Killzone topic :lol:

For the first time I can say this without B'S

Its the best online game bar NONE :thumleft:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
H3RB

Re: KILLZONE 2 ONLINE

Post by H3RB »

played it a few hours the other night, its pretty ace but all my mates play socom online so ill be staying on there for a while
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

I'm not too sure on this one.

Don't like the movement really. I've adjusted the x and y axis as best I can but it's not good. Either too slow or too quick. COD is miles better in this dept. Like the story and graphics are damn good. Like the way they've incorporated the six axis into the game too. Thats damn cool. Still getting used to it. May have to see if you can customise the buttons as I don't like some of the placement of what does what. Maybe cos I've played COD SOOOO much recently lol.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

ENSMR2 wrote:I'm not too sure on this one.

Don't like the movement really. I've adjusted the x and y axis as best I can but it's not good. Either too slow or too quick. COD is miles better in this dept. Like the story and graphics are damn good. Like the way they've incorporated the six axis into the game too. Thats damn cool. Still getting used to it. May have to see if you can customise the buttons as I don't like some of the placement of what does what. Maybe cos I've played COD SOOOO much recently lol.

the only thing i changed on the controls is i set the aim to the L1 trigger and set it so u have to hold it down, found it sooooooo much easier to aim! i also turned the sensitivity all the way up

Return to “Games Consoles”