Problems with twosrus.co.uk??

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jim S

Problems with twosrus.co.uk??

Post by Jim S »

Hi guys,

Ordered some suspension bushes from twosrus.co.uk earlier this month (the 5th) and still haven't heard or recieved anything, although they have taken the money (paypal)

All the pictures have now disappeared from the site and I'm wondering if I've placed an order with a company that's disappeared!!

Anyone know anything??

I'm thinking I should get on to paypal and get my money back...
Mr2_NA

Re: Problems with twosrus.co.uk??

Post by Mr2_NA »

A quick search revealed....

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=926795

Nice little guide to companys too :)
Mr2_NA

Post by Mr2_NA »

and just below this topic :oops:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99853

Both point in the right direction :thumleft:
ej2_sir

Post by ej2_sir »

Yeah im in the same position. Ordered bush kit on 18th, payment taken. Still nothing, site down unable to leave voicemail.
Can anyone explain what the link is between Peter and Two's R Us as I have mailed him but dont want to be bothering someone who has nothing to do with the company??
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

sbits are just one of the advertisers on twosrus
jeff who runs mr2oc.co.uk also runs twosrus and is causing problems by not keeping the website updated - he still hasnt put his new phone number on the site for instance - thats why people cannot contact him :mad:
ej2_sir

Post by ej2_sir »

Thanks for clearing that up Jay. So is it likely in your opinion we will recieve our orders or should we just cancel the payments?
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

pm'd
Jim S

Post by Jim S »

Just to update this...

In the end, I assumed that twosrus had gone to the wall, so started a paypal dispute to try and recover my money. (This was after a full calendar month of no response).

At this point, Peter from SBits got in touch with me by email and it turned out that there was a mistake in the mobile number they had for me, and that DHL hadn't left a card when they tried to deliver, so the parcel had been returned.

All in all I received good service from Peter, he called me back whenever he said he would, and i recieved the package finally today. (Ordered on the 5th of Feb!!)

My advice to others would be to avoid twosrus and get in touch with Peter or Jay directly if you need anything from them, as it seems to me that the site is a bit of a dead loss.
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

Good feedback for others :thumleft:
boyleonthebum

Post by boyleonthebum »

2 weeks since ordering and paying for my bushes. Heard absolutely nothing despite emailing.

Tried PM to Peter, but doesn't look like he's been online for a while. Jay says he no longer works for SBITS :(
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

boyleonthebum wrote:2 weeks since ordering and paying for my bushes. Heard absolutely nothing despite emailing.

Tried PM to Peter, but doesn't look like he's been online for a while. Jay says he no longer works for SBITS :(

Peter's a sound guy, try calling rather than PM/Email.
boyleonthebum

Post by boyleonthebum »

Take it back lol

I got home and my neighbours had the bushes.

Would have been nice to get some sort of confirmation email from them about delivery but I happy now

Return to “Trader Feedback”