Premium membership

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dawolf

Premium membership

Post by dawolf »

I might sign up for premium membership but I just wondered how you cancel it as I get the impression it automatically renews. Thanks.
cartledge_uk

Re: Premium membership

Post by cartledge_uk »

dawolf wrote:I might sign up for premium membership but I just wondered how you cancel it as I get the impression it automatically renews. Thanks.

Through paypal IIRC
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

cartledge_uk wrote:
dawolf wrote:I might sign up for premium membership but I just wondered how you cancel it as I get the impression it automatically renews. Thanks.

Through paypal IIRC

thats true, not particularly easy but lauren knows, hopefully she will be able to advise shortly :thumleft:
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Yep you create a subscription through PayPal. You can easily cancel the subscription again though so it wont renew.
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
kariba.lives

Post by kariba.lives »

What does premium membership give me?
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

kariba.lives wrote:What does premium membership give me?

Access to a number of discounts on car bits, club merchandise and JAE tickets, a couple of free stickers (from me) and a warm fuzzy feeling. :lol: It also allows you to post in the for sale sections if you want to flog off any of the spares you have lying in the garage. :thumleft:

Are you from Zimbabwe (Kariba ref)?
kariba.lives

Post by kariba.lives »

Limeymk1 wrote:
kariba.lives wrote:What does premium membership give me?

Access to a number of discounts on car bits, club merchandise and JAE tickets, a couple of free stickers (from me) and a warm fuzzy feeling. :lol: It also allows you to post in the for sale sections if you want to flog off any of the spares you have lying in the garage. :thumleft:

Are you from Zimbabwe (Kariba ref)?

Thanks for the info. No, not from Zimbabwe but spent a very happy time at Lake Kariba many years ago :D Once seen, never forgotten.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

kariba.lives wrote:Thanks for the info. No, not from Zimbabwe but spent a very happy time at Lake Kariba many years ago :D Once seen, never forgotten.

Lovely place, where did you stay? I've stayed at the hotel by the dam (can't remember its name) and spent a week at Bumi hills which was fantastic when I was a sprog. Also went on an old converted ferry round the lake with my school for a long fishing trip. :mrgreen:
kariba.lives

Post by kariba.lives »

Limeymk1 wrote:
kariba.lives wrote:Thanks for the info. No, not from Zimbabwe but spent a very happy time at Lake Kariba many years ago :D Once seen, never forgotten.

Lovely place, where did you stay? I've stayed at the hotel by the dam (can't remember its name) and spent a week at Bumi hills which was fantastic when I was a sprog. Also went on an old converted ferry round the lake with my school for a long fishing trip. :mrgreen:

Stayed in one of the lodges near the dam. I was travelling back from a business trip to South Africa and came via a trip to see friends in Zimbabwe. I had a fantastic time and although it was a good few years ago, I think of it often.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”