Anyone got an active sub under their seats?

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jeffmaniac

Anyone got an active sub under their seats?

Post by Jeffmaniac »

Im looking to find 2 active subs small enough to fit under my uk n/a 97 reg seats. Anybody got a set up like this?

Have noticed alpine, pioneer, kenwood and blaupunkt ones that look small enough but wondered if anyone has one they would recommend.

I have a headunit that has rca's and am looking for "filler bass" not stupid hear me 5 miles away stuff.

Jeff
JohnA

Re: Anyone got an active sub under their seats?

Post by JohnA »

I haven't got anyting under my seats but have the next model up from Alpine (SWD-2000) sitting behind the passagger seat. It sounds great so I'm sure two of the smaller Alpine ones would be just the job to fill out the bottom end. Look too nice to hide under the seats though!
Jeffmaniac

Post by Jeffmaniac »

Yeah i know but dont want thieving scum looking at it!!!
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

I'm gettin 2 alpine swd-1600s next weekend. Ive heard good things from them, spose to be way better then the kenwood, pioneer active subs.
Jeffmaniac

Post by Jeffmaniac »

they look sweet!!! :P

You getting 1 or 2? + are they going under you seat?

Let me know how they sound, would be really interested!
mishadbull

Post by mishadbull »

Ive got the clarion SRV303 which is about the size of a changer but it aint going under my seat, no damn room! Looking for another sub too as it is a bit anemic too.

M

Return to “ICE and Security”