found one yipee

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rossyboy99

found one yipee

Post by Rossyboy99 »

ok got an mr2 sorted, its red was after a mica blue one but red will do bit faided and only few weeks left on mot,

good news theres history
clutch and cambelt good
needs tlc, but the lad has a full spare 2 for me to strip whatever i want off and its fairly local, so also gives me the other 50% of my budget to get it sorted very happy and looking forward to getting it all ready for summer driving.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: found one yipee

Post by Lauren »

Even better news is that it definately won't have the loathsome blue interior! :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
widster

Post by widster »

Lauren wrote:Even better news is that it definately won't have the loathsome blue interior! :+:

Love the blue interior and would pay extra for it. :D
MartG

Post by MartG »

widster wrote:
Lauren wrote:Even better news is that it definately won't have the loathsome blue interior! :+:

Love the blue interior and would pay extra for it. :D

You need to seek help [-X
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

Rossyboy99 wrote:ok got an mr2 sorted, its red was after a mica blue one but red will do bit faided and only few weeks left on mot,

good news theres history
clutch and cambelt good
needs tlc, but the lad has a full spare 2 for me to strip whatever i want off and its fairly local, so also gives me the other 50% of my budget to get it sorted very happy and looking forward to getting it all ready for summer driving.

Great stuff

the red should shine up with some autoglym paint restorer, plus super resin pollish. :thumleft:
widster

Post by widster »

mr2mk1chick wrote:
Rossyboy99 wrote:ok got an mr2 sorted, its red was after a mica blue one but red will do bit faided and only few weeks left on mot,

good news theres history
clutch and cambelt good

Great stuff

the red should shine up with some autoglym paint restorer, plus super resin pollish. :thumleft:

Yes, post some pictures up if you can.
Karl_T

Post by Karl_T »

mr2mk1chick wrote:

On the 'back to back' test we did at JAE a couple of years ago (between the showers) the Turtlewax colour restorer did a pretty good job. Better than the other stuff we tired which included good old T-Cut and Farecla. Would give that a go.

Karl_T
Red ones go faster......

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”