IMOC on eBay! Plus, club clothing announcement.

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

IMOC on eBay! Plus, club clothing announcement.

Post by Scott Barton »

All
As you are probably aware the IMOC launched with a new line of clothing and merchandise this year. Some quality items have been added to the range over the past few months and initial interest has been very good with almost £800 of clothing and more recently Umbrellas having been sold to date to Premium and non-Premium members alike.
We are now going 'worldwide' with these items on eBay. This will hopefully prove a success and advertise the club to any new potential members, directing them to the club, as well as selling more IMOC branded clothing and items.
All proceeds from the sale of these items go straight back into the clubs coffers to provide events support, and site support and upgrades.
The prices on site for Premium members will remain at 'cost' price, with only postage being paid, in recognition to the valued subscription that is already being paid.

After discussions with our clothing and merchandise provider they are very keen to provide us with quality items to enhance our club. From next year we will hopefully be providing, Mugs, key rings, pens, tax disc holders, CD case's, sun visors, and various other IMOC branded stuff. Watch this space!

To celebrate IMOC on eBay there are currently 4 listings up, a Large Fleece, XL Hoody, medium ladies polo and an XL men's polo up for grabs at a promotional price.
Check them out here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0278523528

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0278526954

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0278529350

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0278530770

Eventually the items will be offered at a 'Buy-it-now' price, rather than auction but as this is a brand new account we need a positive feedback of 10 or more to offer items as a Buy-it-now.

Other items on offer can be found in the new IMOC shop here on the forum.

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=74

Items include, Hoody's, Fleece jackets, caps, polo shirts and umbrellas..and this weekend a brand new item will be added...a very nice windproof, waterproof 'Regatta' jacket!
All items can have 'usernames' either printed or embroidered onto clothing too at a very small price.
Check em out! Perfect items for club meets! :thumleft:
I plan to place an order with our supplier in the next week, if anyone wants anything before Christmas as a present to yourself let me know! There is a thread running in the IMOC shop forum.

Items include:

IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: IMOC on eBay! Plus, club clothing announcement.

Post by Martin F »

maybe an idea to offer a "buy it now" price and also look into putting it up for 28 days at a time instead of the usual 7-10 days :-k
helencooke01

Post by helencooke01 »

Re: your first point - can't list 'buy it now' until you have a certain feedback level :thumleft:
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

mrtee wrote:maybe an idea to offer a "buy it now" price and also look into putting it up for 28 days at a time instead of the usual 7-10 days :-k

Eventually the items will be offered at a 'Buy-it-now' price, rather than auction but as this is a brand new account we need a positive feedback of 10 or more to offer items as a Buy-it-now.

:wink:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

lol, #-o

good luck with it taking off anyway :wink:
wiggee

Post by wiggee »

i used to offer shipping discounts etc by stating i was imoc member and just to confirm etc just as piece of advertising etc etc , its agreat idea but then ebay started to cancel actions claimng i was advertising.

but they also closed my auctiosn for satating which cars the item fits saying its spam .

il be buying myself something. :thumleft: :thumleft:
Rhiannan

Post by Rhiannan »

Hey that's my fleece! :lol:
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Rhiannan wrote:Hey that's my fleece! :lol:

Hee hee...purely for marketing purposes you understand! :wink:

Return to “Club News and Announcements”