J*** JWV

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Quigonjay

J*** JWV

Post by Quigonjay »

is this is an ex members car? :-k
looks kind of familiar
anyways, its turned up for sale just down the road from me
they are quoting 450hp?

http://www.apsportsandprestige.co.uk/

page 3 of stocklist half way down
PFrazier

Re: J*** JWV

Post by PFrazier »

And it has child locks. Thats a rare feature on a MR2.
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

Yeh i am pretty sure that was for sale on here a while ago.

Seems very cheap for a 450bhp mr2!!!!! :shock:
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

You'd have thought they'd have replaced the missing indicator and removed the empty bottle before taken the pics..... hardly screams quality maintainence or care.

R.
sanchi

Post by sanchi »

I might be wrong but I think that might be Owen at Kent Car Crafts old mr2.

Sanchi
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

sanchi wrote:I might be wrong but I think that might be Owen at Kent Car Crafts old mr2.

Sanchi

yeh thats the one!!! I bet he never sold it for anywhere near that amount!!!
EarL

Post by EarL »

Yep, that's Owen's old car.

A real bargain for anyone wanting a high power motor. All the work has been done, and well done at that. Lots of hours and research went into making that motor.

...a real bargain at £4490

EarL.
Sable Grey 2004 MkIII Roadster

Once an MR2 owner, ALWAYS an MR2 owner!
3S Service Centre

Post by 3S Service Centre »

I went to view this car 4 months ago, it has a number of very very serious issues and the seller is a Bu11ftter.
James
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755
Rev5GT

Post by Rev5GT »

can get it quite cheap if anyone's interested... idea for spares... has some tasty bits on it...
3S Service Centre

Rash do you know the joker who is selling this car in "perfect working order" ?????? its an absolute dissgrace that they are still advertising it on their website.
I called them to check that the car was great and explained I was coming a long way, the Human on the phone explained its perfect.

On arrival there was no oil on the dipstick and 2 litres of coolant needed. Once started the engine sounded horrible, Its not possible to bring the car on boost, the suspension is knocking, exhaust leaking, running on gas because the Human wouldnt put more the £2 of petrol in it for the test drive. Its a absolute dissgrace.

After waisting both my time and money getting there the Human said theres nothing wrong with it and it just needs a new solinoid, he has no idea what he is doing and didnt even appologise for my troubles.

Please tell me this is not someone you know????? he needs stringing up not helping to sell it.

James
Rev5GT

Post by Rev5GT »

Hi james...
nah dont know him personally but know 'of' him.
They rang me a few weeks back trying to sell it to me and deal it on a Golf diesel i had at the time.. I never got to see the car in the flesh but he mentioned he was looking circa £3.5k for it which when he was describing it to me and listing the mods seemed quite cheap.

Nothing ever came of it as i sold the Golf to someone else but didnt realise it was in that bad a condition.. Glad i didnt waste my time going to meet him and he's only about 40miles from me....

Next time if you see something this neck of the woods give me a shout and i'll give it a once over for you - save you the time and hassle...

Rash :thumleft:
3S Service Centre

Rash wrote:Hi james...
nah dont know him personally but know 'of' him.
They rang me a few weeks back trying to sell it to me and deal it on a Golf diesel i had at the time.. I never got to see the car in the flesh but he mentioned he was looking circa £3.5k for it which when he was describing it to me and listing the mods seemed quite cheap.

Nothing ever came of it as i sold the Golf to someone else but didnt realise it was in that bad a condition.. Glad i didnt waste my time going to meet him and he's only about 40miles from me....

Next time if you see something this neck of the woods give me a shout and i'll give it a once over for you - save you the time and hassle...

Rash :thumleft:

Hey mate thats a really great offer thank you! so glad you didnt get involved with that one.
James

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”