red mr2 in padgate

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

l33mr2

red mr2 in padgate

Post by l33mr2 »

red one half in a garage with door pulled down onto bonnet in elizabeth drive in padgate. i take it youve just got it cos ive not seen it before.
wibbleboy

Re: red mr2 in padgate

Post by wibbleboy »

not mine mate, but im over in great sankey (zircon blue N/A) there are a few over here i know of.

mine
other halfs (zircon n/a)
red one at HSS (saitansbaptist on the OC)
zircon tubbie spankbatists old man

all in sankey.

as for driving around, there is a rev 5 cosmos blue, red TRD kit (A1 tyres by sainsbrys) a red rev3 i think tubbie that i see going past centeral station each day.

which one is yours dude, feel free to pop over if you have any issues, oh and you are more than welcome on any of our monthy meets (OC ones hope thats ok to put mods lol)

mike
l33mr2

Post by l33mr2 »

wibbleboy wrote:not mine mate, but im over in great sankey (zircon blue N/A) there are a few over here i know of.

mine
other halfs (zircon n/a)
red one at HSS (saitansbaptist on the OC)
zircon tubbie spankbatists old man

all in sankey.

as for driving around, there is a rev 5 cosmos blue, red TRD kit (A1 tyres by sainsbrys) a red rev3 i think tubbie that i see going past centeral station each day.

which one is yours dude, feel free to pop over if you have any issues, oh and you are more than welcome on any of our monthy meets (OC ones hope thats ok to put mods lol)

mike

hey. yeh im on the oc aswell but my username is lbeddowscbr! lol. red mk2 rev3 n/a as standard. well i will most probs be at the november meet at the noggin so will probs c u there.
think i actualy need my tracking doing and i seem to have a leak or puncture in my front drivers side tyre which needs sortin.
as for the engine its completley sound.
christiantimms

Post by christiantimms »

I live around there with a red rev 3 - often driving down Green Lane.

Not seen the one on Elizabeth Drive, but seen one on Royston Avenue a few times with white wheels.

Seen the red TRD bodykit one too...
l33mr2

Post by l33mr2 »

christiantimms wrote:I live around there with a red rev 3 - often driving down Green Lane.

Not seen the one on Elizabeth Drive, but seen one on Royston Avenue a few times with white wheels.

Seen the red TRD bodykit one too...

cool. may have seen you before. i live up near woolston community primary school and the leisure centre.

Return to “Spotted”