EMSPowered - Extremely frustrated

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

EMSPowered - Extremely frustrated

Post by Scott Barton »

When i discovered the damage to my custom hot pipe i scoured the internet for options on replacement. I found that EMSPowered did a hotpipe, and although it was different to mine i could of got other parts to make it work.
Initial response from Baktasht was good and we communicated via PM, i even agreed to ship my old pipe out to the States so he could copy the design. I sent a PM asking for a final price for the hotpipe, additional parts needed and shipping minus the price for shipping mine to the states....no reply, i sent a second, no reply....i sent a further 4 PM's, all read....no reply. I finally joined his website and sent an email....no reply.
Needless to say i took my business elsewhere to Rogue Motorsport.

If there is one thing i hate, that is being ignored.
Wont consider using EMSPowered again. :-:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Dale_V

Re: EMSPowered - Extremely frustrated

Post by Dale_V »

There are plenty of other affiliates on here who do the same, and offer all the wonderfull products/services, but cant deliver. I can think of 3 from personal experiences

shame really
Ed

Post by Ed »

I've ordered a few things from Baktasht. Delivery is very quick.

He's a bit hard to get hold of through email but on the whole has answered my emails within a few days.

The best way to get hold of him is on Yahoo messenger or msn messenger.

I just received a chargecooler from him and one of the inlet pipes had been slightly bent in the post. I had a chat to him on yahoo messenger and he refunded me $50 straight away. He also was more than happy to replace the item if I'd wished so.

Seems a nice amenable chap so try him on one of the messenging services.

Just my 2p worth.

Ed
Baktasht

Post by Baktasht »

Scott, very sorry about the lack of service. I had several personal issues that took me completely away from my customers and EMSPowered over the last few months. We're working on improving our customer service and communication in many ways right now. We've brought on Jeff (Gairloch) to our team who is now our dedicated person for customer communications. I'm also working on getting 1 or 2 others employeed here locally to have redundancy incase I am taken away unexpectedly again in the future and am not able to get back to my customers in a timely fashion.

I hope that we can earn your business and your trust back for future products.
Gairloch @ EMSPowered

Post by Gairloch @ EMSPowered »

Hi guys!

Just checking in to let you know who I am. I've been amongst the ranks of MR2 fanatics since my first ride in a rather sorry specimen belonging to a friend about 6 years ago. I've got a '91 NA Sunroof that I compete in time trials with when it's actually running. It's down with rather severe rod knock at the moment awaiting the installation of a shiny freshly rebuilt 1mz out of a '97 Lexus ES300.

I will be working with Baktash taking care of EMSPowered's internet customer service needs. If anyone needs anything please give us a hollar at [email protected] and I will get back to you as quickly as I possibly can.

Regards,

Jeff Roetzel
EMSPowered Customer Service

Return to “Trader Feedback”