New section: Transportation

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

JeffD

New section: Transportation

Post by JeffD »

What you can and cant fit in an MR2 with and without T-Bar with photos!!! Very handy for people who buy bits LOL

For example someone was asking this week whether you could transport a door inside a SW20

Ive carried a pair of seats - took the passenger side seat out and put the collected pair in head to toe

Ive also carried aa set of 4 x 17 wheels an tyres - passenger side seat out - 2 tyrs side by side/one end on and one in boot :-)

no photos I'm afraid but we could make some :-)

etc etc
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Re: New section: Transportation

Post by Jaspa »

Not sure it warrants a whole section. Why not just create a thread in OT or General?

Oh and Vashy turned up to JAE with a standard mk1 seat to use to sit around in, as well as the passenger side bucket seat. Why??? I don't think even Vashy knows :clown:
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Re: New section: Transportation

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Carried all the seats and carpets from an ST165 in my Mk1 (with the parrenger seat out). Chap I bought it all off was amazed it all went in. :lol:

Return to “Club News and Announcements”