Rogue - please assist again

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

irishdavemr2

Rogue - please assist again

Post by irishdavemr2 »

You answered a question on topic 'Slight problem after n/a to turbo conversion' regarding a problem I have with my fog light and brake lights.
You said look for a green wire with a white strip in the JDM loom and a green wire with a orange strip in the UK loom. I looked for the green and white wire on the JDM loom but there is at least 2 wires on different blocks. There are three different blocks for the engine loom IE4 IE3 & IE2. I would be most appreciative if you could find out which wire on which block it is.
Also, what do I do with these wires to solve my problem, join them, disconnect them????
Also how do you get the female secion of the block out which is left behing after you take out the male. I had a go to see if I could find the green & orange wire at the back of it but failed to get it out.
There is obviously a nack to it?

I dont want to put you out but you seem to know your stuff so I'd appreciate you help on this.

Thanks
Rogue

Re: Rogue - please assist again

Post by Rogue »

Hi Dave,

If you want to drop me a line on the office number some time to day I should be able to dig out my notes and point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Patrick Mortell
Rogue Systems Limited
01676 530222

Return to “Electrical”