Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

lockys96

Re: Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Post by lockys96 »

COULD YOU HAVE NOT DONE THESE WITH A CARBON PANEL / NOT METAL?
gtech

Post by gtech »

lockys96 wrote:COULD YOU HAVE NOT DONE THESE WITH A CARBON PANEL / NOT METAL?

Watch this space :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
lockys96

Post by lockys96 »

if you, i will have one regardless of group buy
Grajey

Post by Grajey »

Mine has arrived.

Not had chance to open it yet.

Thanks.

Graham
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

Hey! got mine today! yay! and they didnt mess up the delivery neither!!

Blimy tho greame, you need to supply a plasma cutter to get all the darned packaging off! i hope you dont wrap xmas prezzies for your kids (if you have kids) Feel sorry for them if you do! lol

gona get fitting it tomorrow :P

Anyone done theres already? post some pics up!!

Ryan
gtech

Post by gtech »

Glad it arrive okay, I was gonna warn everyone about my paranoia on delivery agents :-) but did'nt want to spoil the surprise :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The kids used to spend months begging mum not to let me do the Christmas wrapping........Sure Simmo will be along to spread some tales soon.

Get some pics up when its done, and enjoy.

RyanRs wrote:Hey! got mine today! yay! and they didnt mess up the delivery neither!!

Blimy tho greame, you need to supply a plasma cutter to get all the darned packaging off! i hope you dont wrap xmas prezzies for your kids (if you have kids) Feel sorry for them if you do! lol

gona get fitting it tomorrow :P

Anyone done theres already? post some pics up!!

Ryan
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Heh yea I did struggle to get mine out the packing :) I've fitted the fans to my shroud but I'm waiting for some other wiring bits and bobs off eBay to turn up - I am adding another fusebox to the engine bay for my ahem 'projects' as it were and the wiring for these fans will be included in that lot.
Moo

Post by Moo »

Got mine today, looks absolutely wicked :D

Amazing packing job, had more layers than an onion and took me 20 minutes to get it into it :lol:

Won't be fitting mine for a few weeks but will get some pics up when it's on.

Thanks again Graeme for sorting out this GB, top man :thumleft:

Cheers

Moo
njdoom

Post by njdoom »

Got mine too :thumleft:

Hope to fit it this weekend :D

Thanks
Boss

Post by Boss »

No sign of mine yet :(
Gayle

Post by Gayle »

If only you knew just how many hours he has spent in that freezing garage packing those damn things lol and how many boxes I have had to bring home from work :)

Not to mention how many cups of tea I had to provide !!!
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

Gayle's Tea is the thing legends are made of..

Guys, Graeme did go well out of his way as you can see by the quality.
gtech

Post by gtech »

Ahhh without the Tea how would I have existed through those chilly hours....slaving away at all that cardboard and packing :mrgreen: ..... If any of you guys want the kids pressies wrapping, send em up here....by my standards buy them 2 pressies and I can keep em going unwrapping through to Boxing day :lol:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Leakie Tbar wrote:Guys, Graeme did go well out of his way as you can see by the quality.

He did indeed, superb product and a hassle free group buy (unlike so many others!!) - three cheers for Graeme!

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Yas

Post by Yas »

Got mine today :thumleft: Many thanks to Graeme for everything :D Top man :clap:
Low Spec!
RIP TweenieRob
http://www.eshishaonline.com
Boss

Post by Boss »

Got it yesterday.

First of all I'd like say what excellent packing!

And thanks for sorting all this out mate. Can't wait to get it on :)

Olly
gtech

Post by gtech »

Thanks for all the kind words guys, nice to be appreciated. Still one or two of you to receive yours yet, but you'll have yours begining of the week :-) just be patient boys.

Graeme
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Fitted mine over the weekend at Nikaiyo's absolute pig of a job.

i would say to all to
1. remove the lid and work with it off the car.
2.bend the adjustable rubber stop hole slot outwards slightly like on your toyota rain trays or your rubber will just get cut and wont adust.
3. you may have to cut the fiberglass underneath to get the wires through for the fans i drilled and have mine coming out of one of the grometted holes at the bottom.
4. dont skimp on the wire i did a current draw test and its drawing 26AMPS! so we used 27amp wire from halfords £2.49 for 2 meters

But so worth it ive noticed a 3-4 degree drop in oil temps and that sound when you pull up and leave it idling after a hard run =P~

Thanks Graeme :thumleft:
gtech

Post by gtech »

Some EXCELLENT words of advice there, thanks for that, really appreciate the feedback and all goes to help everyone else. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Tiny wrote:Fitted mine over the weekend at Nikaiyo's absolute pig of a job.

i would say to all to
1. remove the lid and work with it off the car.
2.bend the adjustable rubber stop hole slot outwards slightly like on your toyota rain trays or your rubber will just get cut and wont adust.
3. you may have to cut the fiberglass underneath to get the wires through for the fans i drilled and have mine coming out of one of the grometted holes at the bottom.
4. dont skimp on the wire i did a current draw test and its drawing 26AMPS! so we used 27amp wire from halfords £2.49 for 2 meters

But so worth it ive noticed a 3-4 degree drop in oil temps and that sound when you pull up and leave it idling after a hard run =P~

Thanks Graeme :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

You can get the connectors for the fans here: http://www.rawcomponents.co.uk/connecto ... -plug.html (N.B. I was ordering about £30 worth of stuff from them, no idea what their postage charge is on 90p's worth of kit)

Graeme, if you do another group buy it might be worth including them? At 90p a set I think it's a no brainer! Admittedly you'd get both male and female connectors in there, and there's already a connector on the fans so you'd end up throwing a bit away, but it would still make life easier for the end user as they don't have to chop up their fans (is there a warranty from the original supplier on the fans?)?

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”