Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gtech

Re: Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Post by gtech »

What extra screws do you need Graeme ??? For those who want to use bling screws for the cover, I have been using M12 x 1/2" self tappers. IF the holes in the lid are too big, I have filed with a bit of body filler then allowed to dry and then drilled a small guide hole for the self tappers.
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
^Trickster^

Post by ^Trickster^ »

The black ones that hold it to the lid, your shroud had 6 holes, in the middle, but mine only had 4 holding the original one in place, ddint even have the holes there, as if they were never meant to be there, but the fibreglass had the moulded bits for it

Graeme
gtech

Post by gtech »

The extra holes are for the engine bay temp sensor thats normally mounted on the engine lid.....maybe you made yours redundant a long time ago :-)
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
^Trickster^

Post by ^Trickster^ »

I figured those ones out, I mean other ones, Ill show you next time im round lol

Graeme
luke t

fans in tthe rain

Post by luke t »

ive fitted my fans, looks good, and nearly lifts off its that powerful! i use my turbo mr2 every day, and was wondering if its going to be ok in the rain ect? the rain used to run off to the left, but now will go straight through the fans onto the engine.
anybody had any probs with this?
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Luke when your travelling its not too much foan issue the Heat and the motion means very little rain gets in. and if it does then its normally boiled off.

However park your car up for the night and it rains non stop then you will get alot of water through there. I bought a cover that goes over the rear of the car covering the Engine vents and directing the water straight onto the bootlit. dont have the car any more but i still have the cover somewhere will dig it out if you want it :-k
luke t

Post by luke t »

tiny, sent u a pm. tat would be great if you could send it to me
cheers
luke
gtech

Post by gtech »

I now have four of these left from the 2nd batch. After these no more will be ordered so grab em whilst you can.

Price on application as there are minor increases due to cost of shipping and materials increasing very slightly.

Still supplied with everything you need:

Pre cut shroud in Mirror finish stainless steel
11" Spal fans - Cureved blade hi Power
Fused Relay
A2 Marine grade fastenings for the fans
Nylon Stand-off's for the fans
All spade connectors and boots
Shipping via UPS on a next working day delivery.

I also have one very special shroud kit, this had TRD2000GT cut between the fans and can be backlit with leds of any colour, make a very impressive shroud.
Mbland

Post by Mbland »

Oooh gonna be on the market very soon for one of these if you still got some could you pm me a price for one please

Thanks Mike
notroubleclubber

Post by notroubleclubber »

could u pm me your cheapest price please?
irietuning

Post by irietuning »

notroubleclubber wrote:could u pm me your cheapest price please?

me too!!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

thanks
irietuning

Post by irietuning »

notroubleclubber wrote:could u pm me your cheapest price please?

me too!!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

thanks
gtech

Post by gtech »

PM Sent to both people.

Please be aware that the last remaining few our going fast, lots of interest on them but as I've told everyone its first with the payment gets the goodies, once these have gone I wont be doing any more as I want to ensure the ones in circulation remain a bit unique.

Thanks

Graeme
gtech

Post by gtech »

Last two remaining now..... One with TRD2000GT Logo (which we can backlight in any colour)

Once their gone thier gone for good.

Graeme
MR-Scott

Post by MR-Scott »

Hi there, could you PM me a reasonable price, and all being well, i'll take one :)

Cheers,
Scott.
liamdavies

Post by liamdavies »

pm me too how much for the trd one
gtech

Post by gtech »

liamdavies wrote:pm me too how much for the trd one

Unfortunately the last TRD one has now gone.

Very sorry

Graeme
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

Hey graeme, you dont by chance have any of the stainless mirror shrouds spare to sell do you? mine has got a bit tatty from installing it wrong! and using the wrong polish on it :(

Thanks bud
gtech

Post by gtech »

RyanRs wrote:Hey graeme, you dont by chance have any of the stainless mirror shrouds spare to sell do you? mine has got a bit tatty from installing it wrong! and using the wrong polish on it :(

Thanks bud

Morning Bud,

Sorry for not getting to you last night...... I will have a look in the garage, I MAY have something, give me a day or two and I will come back to you.
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

No spal fans left that go in the oem opening of the rainshield, above the airfilter?

Or know what size spal does fit there.

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”