[Mk2] [Turbo] Pics Please....... fitting st205 chargecooler pump!!!

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ELS

[Mk2] [Turbo] Pics Please....... fitting st205 chargecooler pump!!!

Post by ELS »

As titled really. Wondering if you peeps could help us out by showing a few photo's of where you securely mounted your st205 chargecooler pumps please............. :thumleft:
Benmoore999

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Pics Please....... fitting st205 chargecooler pump!!!

Post by Benmoore999 »

I am doing mine this week hopefully. If i get it done I will post up some pics.

Ben
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

ja99a fitted his in the engine bay where the carcoal cannister used to be. I think he's got pics in his profile
oBladeo

Post by oBladeo »

I'm putting mine under the bonnet to protect to :D
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I've got one of these coming at the end of the month and I intend to mount it in the factory mounting location used in the Celica - on the gearbox. Can anyone think of a reason not to? I mean, if you're using the ST205 pump, and it comes with the bracket then it seems like the logical place!
ELS

Post by ELS »

toxo wrote:I've got one of these coming at the end of the month and I intend to mount it in the factory mounting location used in the Celica - on the gearbox. Can anyone think of a reason not to? I mean, if you're using the ST205 pump, and it comes with the bracket then it seems like the logical place!

I've removed celica st205 gt4 gearboxes and i can assure you the factory mounting location for the pump is not there.

Most people knock up custom brackets to enable them to mount the pump where they feel best.

I was looking for people to post up some pics of their conversions so i could look at some varied work and gain some inspiration.

So please people get posting. :thumleft:
Drifter

Post by Drifter »

Mine is situated below my apexi air filter, which Grayboy (person who i bought it off fitted) and is attached via means of a custom bracket i believe connected to the same as the apexi braket. Pump works sound hope this helps.... no pics im afraid

Return to “Modifications”