Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

RyanRs

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by RyanRs »

Nick, its about 45 minutes from Medway to there. it used to take me 1h 15min to get from Aylesford to Farnborough in my truck, limited to 55mph. and thats got to be a good 15 miles further.

Ant, sounds like a plan!! only trouble is tho, where would we meet?! I think Fort Lane , just off M25 J8 , its a little road off the J8 roundabout. theres not really anywhere else to stop other than that!
Munnsy

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Munnsy »

which way are you guys coming from??
I only ask as im j9 m25, if everyone passing or living round this way wants to meet we can have a convoy??

Just a thought :thumleft:
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

Ryan you could always head down to mine and we can go up cross country and collect a few more on the way. :-k
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

Hmm ill have a think about that ant. Ill have to see how rich i am closer to the day as im desperately trying to save for my Link ECU at mo. If i go your way and through the lanes, its going to add a good 30 miles further for me to drive, which is obv a lot extra in petroleum'de'la'spirit'ala'punto. Also, gota consider wether nick and whoever else is with us is willing to travel that extra distance.

what town do you actually live in tho? -that was ninas that i came to in my truck wasnt it?

Dave, im sure we can sort something out there. think nearer the time when we know the RR opening time we'll decide where and what time to meet
cantfindausername

yeh thats a fair comment mate. I'll make my way up the 23 then and meet you where you suggested above. Think I know the place. Just off the junction right? Big lay-by? You might have to google map it for me.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
dai21t

Post by dai21t »

I'll be coming up from South Wales, anyone on this route?
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

oke then ant. yea that would be easier. Ill link a google map reference and post it on here for anyone east of this junction who feels like meeting up :thumleft:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... 09656&z=17
cantfindausername

Yeah that looks like a good place to meet up mate. I was a couple junctions down I think, never knew about this place lol
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

Put my name down mate,

Im seeing Charlie at SRR this Friday.
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

name added mate,
are you going to be doing a run though??
Seeing as this fri your already down there?
if so mate, deposit needed to confirm your place :thumleft:
cantfindausername

My mate is interested. Has a 350z and have sent him your payment details.

Dan Cash - 350z

Can you update the list when payment is recieved please.

Cheers,
Ant
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

will do ant, just checked and not recieved yet, but will update once recieved mate :thumleft:

Think also it may now be worth mentioning the list of cars on the final list, so i can seperate into teams of rwd and fwd etc

keep the names coming guys :thumleft:
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

I will pay now as i will run. I will ask my mate Jerome if he want to run his 350z aswell.
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

I've just been told by the Mrs that we are going to a christening that day so i can come but i will need to be one of the first runs if thats ok mate?

PAID mate.
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

got payment mate,
as for your christening, any idea what kinda time youll be available bud? :thumleft:
Bring as many people as you like, gonna be great turn out
Olly.Dent

Post by Olly.Dent »

It's 1pm till 4pm mate.
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

we will get you on one of thr first runs mate so you have plenty of time :thumleft:
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

ugh cough, gone awfully quiet again guys [-X
Need to see the numbers rise :mrgreen:
lockys96

Post by lockys96 »

i will be there, but running afterwards so may be on for 1-2hrs.

think ryan has noted to charlie though
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

Me too, ill be there, but need to be on there at the end as ryan will be working the magic on my car as well

Must ask simon tho, If the RR power runs are done before 11:30, would it be ok to get mine on 1st?

Reason is, im supposed to be at my friends birthday do at 3pm -quad biking.. didnt realise it was the same day ](*,)

But if the RR runs aren't finished till 12noon onward then ill just have to miss the quad biking as it will be too late.

thanx bud.

Return to “Past Events”