Raybrig headlights

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Leon.

Re: Raybrig headlights

Post by Leon. »

injury_ian wrote:
Leeroy wrote:There's a slight snag in that Trevor can fit 4 sets into one package for £10. We are already at 4 sets for the Guildford delivery, so 5 sets would mean one package of 4 sets and one package of one set so means me ant and ian would get slightly less of a discount but not really a problem.

:twisted: Get out, Shoo! Geroff me discount!!!!

The camaraderie in IMOC is second to none :whistle:
deadhumancollector

Post by deadhumancollector »

any news then gents?

Leeroy, can i bank transfer the money to you? its pretty secure and pretty fast aswell. I dont do cheques and i live a fair distance away.

How soon do you want the money?

cheers :mrgreen:
Gary ST165

Post by Gary ST165 »

Leeroy: how much is the final total please?

cheers
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Ok guys, here's the money bit - just wanted to wait a couple of hours to see if anyone else wnated in on a group delivery.

The total price is £750 for the units plus £70 for postage of 7 parcels, plus VAT

= £963.50

So the following people will pay a bit more for single delivery, the price for the following is:

£75 + £10 + VAT = £99.88

1. Gary ST165 - Salisbury, Wiltshire
2. monkeymax - Berkshire
3. deadhumancollector - Swansea, South Wales
4. Turbo-G - Tamworth, Staffordshire
5. GT Rich - Cheshire

The rest pay:

£75 + £4 + VAT = £92.82

6. Leeroy
7. Slarty
8. injury_ian
9. cantfindausername
10. cantfindausername

Payment:
This is best done with internet banking. Alternatively you can go to a Lloyds TSB Bank and pay cash into my account using a paying in slip on their counter desk, using my account sort code and numer which I'll give you. Either way pm me for account details or address if you god forbid have to send a cheque :roll: :wink:

Delivery:
Delivery is next day once payment has cleared from me to Trevor. Please can everyone in the first group pm me their full names, addresses and phone numbers for the courier.

:thumleft:
Last edited by Leon. on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

Buggeration :( The joy of working nights!!!

£99.88 it is. And I'll collect from you anyway Leeroy, as I said it'll be nice to meet up :)

PM on it's way :thumleft:
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Oh Lordy, now I feel like a cnut!!

Hold on a min, no-one else has been in touch since I wrote the prices above so they are now adjusted (well by 15.45 anyway)... please everyone take note who saw them before!!
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

Leon PM me your bank details and I'll set up a bank transfer for monday for £185.64 :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

cantfindausername wrote:Leon PM me your bank details and I'll set up a bank transfer for monday for £185.64 :thumleft:

Done :D
Turbo-G

Post by Turbo-G »

Leeroy yhpm..
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Turbo-G is pulling out so we need one more....
Turbo-G

Post by Turbo-G »

Sorry guys, just going with the other gb as I dont need bulbs as im going HID now. Therefore the extra for the bulbs and the delivery is no longer justified for me unfortunately...

If it does cause a big problem though like ive said to Leeroy I will let my set from the other gb go to another customer as he has plenty of extra interest, and my money will go here to keep things sweet. But hopefully a late runner will take the oppurtunity.
GT Rich

Post by GT Rich »

DOH #-o

Oh well never mind i suppose you can't please everyone.

Rich :D
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Turbo-G, I appreciate your offer to continue if I can't find a tenth person but I'm sure someone will turn up.

This is the reason I will only do a GB when taking payment up front, its the only way people make a final decision and I don't want to be stuck with stock - I'm doing this as a favour not to make money!
eRATic

Post by eRATic »

just to set people's minds at rest the Raybrig lights fit straight onto a mk1 with no cutting or anything. bearing in mind the mk1 is the stripped out, lightweight, racing version of the MR2 family headlight adjusters would slow the cars down too much :tongue:
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

I could be interested by these however I spent last year, £30 on some Philips light bulbs but I am not sure if they are HID? They were just 30% brighter and provided a lot of improvement to my light. It was straight swap. Apart from chopping up some of the headlight (UK model) will it be a straight swap? I thought HID needed some playing with wiring?

Josh
cantfindausername

This GB is for Raybrig lights, not HID kits.

The bulbs you have should be even better when put into a descent light unit.

Go on... get in the group buy... you know you want to :D
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

Eh? :lol:

Sorry I know nothing about lights except that I'd for go the Rev6 front if I could! :wink:

So basically I'd be paying for the light 'cones' as it were? And the bulbs that comes with them are Raybrigs? What does that mean? Are they the same strength as standard bulbs? And does that mean I could use the Philips ones I currently have on?

Sorry for the questions, I would love to jump on board but I've been bitten by poorly informed decisions before.

Josh :)
cantfindausername

All the info you need is on the first page of this thread.

The head light unit (glass bit) is the piece that we're getting here. Along with a set of bulbs. You would still be able to use your own bulbs, or the new ones, which ever you decide really.

There is a picture of what these lights look like earlier on in the thread.

Go have a looksee... and all will become clear
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

After reading it all and the HID group buy - all 9 pages! I've decided HID is what I need first.
Turbo-G

Post by Turbo-G »

SwissHeavy wrote:After reading it all and the HID group buy - all 9 pages! I've decided HID is what I need first.

But you also need clear lenses ideally with HID. The standard lenses break up the beam too much so Im assuming they may not be the best if you want the light to look crisp.

Im getting bi-Xennon HID from canada very soon for like £126 :) Raybrigs are also on order.

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”