Modern Warfare 3

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by craig »

cartledge_uk wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
cartledge_uk wrote:yes, when you prestige you get points that you can use to unlock things :thumleft:

that the "prestige shop"? :-k

yea, no idea what it is? i'll let you know in 21 more levels :mrgreen:

lol, I prestiged in MW, and MW2 so had 2 tokens to spend on unlocks :thumleft:
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I played on the pc and never noticed the shop, shame its not transferable across platforms
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

on the shop i have about 8 tokens to spend.. not sure how i got them though..
sibster

Post by sibster »

i am so glad i never paid full price for this over expensive map pack.

Two years in the making and what a let down. Maps are small, still full of camping spots. No team play at all, This really is the biggest let down in gaming for a long time. BF3 even on low settings out classes this. Dont get me wrong graphics dont make a game but dam for the price of rrp39.99 i would expect more.

Ive plaid for a bit tonight and just hope EA sort the glitches out on BF3 because it dose out class this game in every way.
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

^^^^^^^^^^^
Fanboi.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Razor04 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^
Fanboi.
not really quite the opposite, the fan boys are the ones sitting there going "oh its amazingggggg!!!!!11!!11!!!1111" people like me are utterly dissapointed in what USED to be an amazing game that i could loose hours on, insted its barely held my attention for just over an hour. bf3 on the other hand has had me going for just over a day in play time now. mw3 has been a really big let down for me personally and as for graphics heres some comparison pics i took.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... um_comment
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

link doesn't work
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

sibster

Post by sibster »

Razor04 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^
Fanboi.

Far from it mate, i used to be a full time cod player all the way back. black ops started to kill it then this well, you know lol.
mikee66

Post by mikee66 »

I don't see the problem here, The single player is around 5hrs long, It has spec ops and also a good multiplayer game.

what more do you want for £40? It's hardly a lot of money is it???

The graphics are pretty good, so what if bf3's are better? uncharted 2's are better than both and let's not even mention uncharted 3!

The uncharted series have around 5hrs single player and a pretty mediocre multiplayer element so why aren't you bashing that?

I don't know what's more pathetic playing a game just to receive abusive messages or filling up your photobucket with screenshots of games.

just enjoy the game for what it is A GAME!
fimmo

Post by fimmo »

^^^ what he said!
craig

Post by craig »

fimmo wrote:^^^ what he said!

+ 20 :thumleft:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

RedMR² wrote:
Razor04 wrote:
mikee66 wrote:

I agree, campers for me are the people who ruin cod. I just don't see the fun in sitting in the same spot and not moving????

Sad

Thats the fun of it! it's about having the wind up, and the messages :lol:
If someone's gotta go to the trouble of typing you a nasty message mid game then you know you've hit the right button. :lol:

Can't wait to unlock the claymores and assassin perk then i can really get the camp on
:twisted:

So the only reason you play is to receive abusive messages? Not sure that's the point of the game LOL #-o :

you can't beat the laugh you get when your tucked in behind a door and a player sneaks into the room being ultra cautious just one kill away from a chopper gunner and BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM all 8 shells from the spas 12 in the back heh heh heh

this usually generates a torrent of abuse over the mike and a nasty pm from the gutted player who should've checked the room/bush out properly

it is a bona-fide tactic and I not cheating at all but some morons seem to think it is because you don't play the same style as them.

"sh*t camper y u not run around n get skillz?"

:lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Razor04 wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
Razor04 wrote:

Thats the fun of it! it's about having the wind up, and the messages :lol:
If someone's gotta go to the trouble of typing you a nasty message mid game then you know you've hit the right button. :lol:

Can't wait to unlock the claymores and assassin perk then i can really get the camp on
:twisted:

So the only reason you play is to receive abusive messages? Not sure that's the point of the game LOL #-o :

you can't beat the laugh you get when your tucked in behind a door and a player sneaks into the room being ultra cautious just one kill away from a chopper gunner and BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM all 8 shells from the spas 12 in the back heh heh heh

this usually generates a torrent of abuse over the mike and a nasty pm from the gutted player who should've checked the room/bush out properly

it is a bona-fide tactic and I not cheating at all but some morons seem to think it is because you don't play the same style as them.

"sh*t camper y u not run around n get skillz?"

:lol:

I have my communication set to friends only so I can't send/receive messages to/from non friends.

Camping is something that really REALLY annoys me, but at the end of the day, it's YOUR copy of the game and if you want to antagonise gamers through being a camping little bar steward then that's your call :wink: :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

On a different note, I went on there last night with a silenced M4 and got absolutely mullered.

It's not a very powerful gun at best, especially with a bloody silencer fitted. More result using a potato gun. #-o
pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

i like it how the person you just killed gets their voice transmitted to you. This often gets me death threats and being called kids names, but i like it. Got a 14 steak yesterday with the m16 with red dot and kick but ran out of bullets half way though so had to pick up a random weapon. Is it me or does knifing not seem to work anymore?
Alex
craig

Post by craig »

pk_090 wrote:i like it how the person you just killed gets their voice transmitted to you. This often gets me death threats and being called kids names, but i like it. Got a 14 steak yesterday with the m16 with red dot and kick but ran out of bullets half way though so had to pick up a random weapon. Is it me or does knifing not seem to work anymore?
Alex

It works, just nowhere near as ridiculous as it was with commando on! :lol:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

one of the weapon proficiencies is melee this gives faster knifing I think its only on smg's not sure as haven't unlocked it yet could be the new commando.

There's a speed proficiency as well only works with heavy machine guns n riot shield so you don't have to move like a slug when carrying one.
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

RedMR² wrote:On a different note, I went on there last night with a silenced M4 and got absolutely mullered.

It's not a very powerful gun at best, especially with a bloody silencer fitted. More result using a potato gun. #-o

I started only playing Hardcore on black ops as most the guns seemed useless with the silencer on.
craig

Post by craig »

un1eash wrote:
RedMR² wrote:On a different note, I went on there last night with a silenced M4 and got absolutely mullered.

I started only playing Hardcore on black ops as most the guns seemed useless with the silencer on.

Hmm I think I'll take it off then!
:mrgreen:

Return to “Games Consoles”