modern warfare 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Re: modern warfare 2

Post by craig »

pistol pete wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
Oh yeah, I renmember using your vector to gun you down :mrgreen: not a bad gun :thumleft:

I said ti before and say it again.. the smiley i want to use... i can;t cos imoc rules :twisted:

:lol: :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

H3RB wrote:7th prestige since release isn't really that good to be honest. Most people I know got to 10th in about 2weeks, some one on ps3 managed it in a week if your good enough you can easily do 1 prestige a day :shock:

10 prestige in a week :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I work a 9-5 and bought the game on release day. I'm on it a fair bit and by no means crap, but I don't know how someone got to 10th prestige in a week lol.

My game counter says time played 9 days, and I'm only on 3rd rank 59.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Mr Negative wrote:7th prestige since release isn't really that good to be honest. Most people I know got to 10th in about 2weeks,

Are you on the same planet as everyone else? 99.999% of 10th Prestiges are hacked!

I have 1230 games to 1st Prestige Level 67 so call it 1300 games to Level 70 and my 2nd Prestige, so for 10th prestige you would need in the region of 6200 Games and at 10 minutes a round (average it out to 7.5minutes) which is 32 days straight!!!!!!!!!! Its been out 103 days and that's a little under 8 hours a day EVERY day since it was released for me to get 10th prestige, I'm not the best but better than average)

Please don't talk crap, unless your glitching, hacking, or have no job and are so screwed up in the head you thing more than 8 hours a day every day is remotely acceptable then 7th prestige is quite good and 10th prestige is totally unachievable unless you are totally amazing at it that you can raise your XP per round up to the point where you rank up the equivalent of 615 games down to a maximum of 172 as that's how many round @ 7.5 minutes you can fit into a single 24h day with no sleep, to get to level 70 you need 2,500,000XP and divide that by 172 games and you have 14,120XP per round for 24 hours straight.

If you can do 10th prestige in 2 weeks then you need to see a psychiatrist.

[-X
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Azz wrote:
Mr Negative wrote:7th prestige since release isn't really that good to be honest. Most people I know got to 10th in about 2weeks,

Are you on the same planet as everyone else? 99.999% of 10th Prestiges are hacked!

I have 1230 games to 1st Prestige Level 67 so call it 1300 games to Level 70 and my 2nd Prestige, so for 10th prestige you would need in the region of 6200 Games and at 10 minutes a round (average it out to 7.5minutes) which is 32 days straight!!!!!!!!!! Its been out 103 days and that's a little under 8 hours a day EVERY day since it was released for me to get 10th prestige, I'm not the best but better than average)

Please don't talk crap, unless your glitching, hacking, or have no job and are so screwed up in the head you thing more than 8 hours a day every day is remotely acceptable then 7th prestige is quite good and 10th prestige is totally unachievable unless you are totally amazing at it that you can raise your XP per round up to the point where you rank up the equivalent of 615 games down to a maximum of 172 as that's how many round @ 7.5 minutes you can fit into a single 24h day with no sleep, to get to level 70 you need 2,500,000XP and divide that by 172 games and you have 14,120XP per round for 24 hours straight.

[-X

:clap: :lol: :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

Some people really don't have a life.. :roll:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Azz wrote:

[-X

lol so because u cant do it that means nobody can? the guy who did it in a week had 6days played, he litraly played for 24h a day with a few breaks for naps, this was before all the hacking began, he did it because he wanted to be the first.
and no none of the friends i have glitched for their 10th in a week and most work every day well apart from sat/sun.
in certain game modes you can score as much as 50,000 in 1 game and you can do that on most games you play of those modes (my fave being s&d)
doing gun challenges helps a load to so does the regular challeges.
if i go prestiege then play s&d i can easily hit rank 15 in the first game!
it was the same for cod4. if you dont belive me feel free to try it, i hit rank 70 in 14hours and stayed at it untill id played 19 hours then decided to go prestiege. so yes 1 prestiege a day is VERY achieveable. as i said just because you cant then doesnt mean nobody can. you just have to be good and know what your doing.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Whatchamacallit wrote: lol so because u cant do it that means nobody can?

I said 99.999% That's not everyone, in fact that's 120 people out of the 12million copies sold I have left out that "Might" be able to do it legitimately.

That Guy wrote:the guy who did it in a week had 6days played, he litraly played for 24h a day with a few breaks for naps, this was before all the hacking began, he did it because he wanted to be the first.

I stand by my psychiatrist statement :mrgreen:
Last edited by Azz on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

S&D is easily the quickest way to fly through the ranks especially if you play with your friends and they're as good as you.
Remember every kill is worth 500 points, not to mention planting for 200 etc
Add that to using your levels up on guns and challenges properly and you can literally fly through the first ranks at 1 a game
Last edited by DannyN on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Get killed and your out, so unless you are fluky/amazing then some rounds your gunna score nothing and when averaged out its about the same at TDM,
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Azz wrote:Get killed and your out, so unless you are fluky/amazing then some rounds your gunna score nothing and when averaged out its about the same at TDM,

its not tho, it doesnt average out. Especially if as I mentioned you play with your mates.
Theres generally 6 games a round
Azz

Post by Azz »

Ill have a go in a bit and see!
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Azz wrote:Ill have a go in a bit and see!

Its a slippery slope that Azz, once you get into playing HC S&D then the rest of the games pale into insignificance - its highly addictive :twisted:
(oh and it p_$$_$ you right off some times too :evil: )
Azz

Post by Azz »

Would it suit a Sniper? I only Snipe these days as I need another 484 Headshots to get all gold on the Barrett .50
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

There are snipers yes and campers, but if you end up the last guy you need to be able to either plant, defuse or kill everyone left :thumleft:
Azz

Post by Azz »

Glade you separated Snipers and Campers lol

Had an argument with a guy on XBL, called me a camper, made the point that a Sniper is supposed to kill from afar, a Camper sits in the dark or in corners waiting for you to run past the blasts you.

I am a sniper in every game I play, Mass Effect was the perfect opp for me, that was one hell of a sniper rifle!
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

goona have to have a go a S&D tonight then
on hardcore yeah??
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

I prefer HC as theres no HUD, no cross hair etc so less fake but SC is interesting too as to do well you really need to be silenced cos if you pop up as a red dot on the HUD people know how to hunt you down.

Which is the best part of S&D, it gets technical and you need to put more thought into your game.
craig

Post by craig »

Azz wrote:

[-X

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :thumleft:
craig

Post by craig »

I will never get addicted to S&D, it reminds me of GOW online. Die and you have sit out the game. Sod that, I prefer to rip it up on team death matches where you respawn straight away.

500 points a kill? That's only 5 kills on TDM. Easy enough to rack up 20-30 kills on that compared to trying to find hiding peeps on S&D.

I simply couldn't be ar$ed with it. Tried it on cod4 and hated it. TDM all the way! :D
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Too technical for ya :wink:

Return to “Games Consoles”