are all evo drivers big heads

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

Aidy

Re: are all evo drivers big heads

Post by Aidy »

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:stating fact or boasting ?...

Both.
CosmosblueMR2

Post by CosmosblueMR2 »

Aidy wrote:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:stating fact or boasting ?...

Both.

kewwwwl :thumleft: :lol:
Car now Sold :cry: damn 5th Lumber Disc !
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

Aidy wrote:
speedy_g wrote:
Hmmm......is there a Maccy D's drive thru on the moon then? :-k

You tell me....if there is one I'm sure IMOC had a meet there. Just think....all that space to go in a straight line and never have to corner! Perfect MR2 terrain.

Nice to see the MK1 handling ignored again.
Ooooh look, now the Evo driver is tarrign everyone with the same brush!
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
marc GT Turbo

Post by marc GT Turbo »

Aidy wrote:

You tell me....if there is one I'm sure IMOC had a meet there. Just think....all that space to go in a straight line and never have to corner! Perfect MR2 terrain.

you really are scraping the barrel now aidy ! has the motormouth run out of anything interesting or factual to say ? you have become so boring now , infantile in your responses ! do you realise how you have made yourself look ? seen as jesus built your car , go ask him for some advice now.
Aidy

Post by Aidy »

marc in blackpool wrote:you really are scraping the barrel now aidy !

Not at all. When I had an MR2 we were all about tracks and twisties....now all people care about are red light races, quarter miles and how fast their car goes in a straight line. Just a fact.
Bambam22586

Post by Bambam22586 »

Aidy seriously you spend so much time on here anyone would think you still wish you had a mr2!
speedy_g

Post by speedy_g »

Tiamat wrote:
Aidy wrote:
speedy_g wrote:
Hmmm......is there a Maccy D's drive thru on the moon then? :-k

Nice to see the MK1 handling ignored again.
Ooooh look, now the Evo driver is tarrign everyone with the same brush!

Especially amusing given that I don't even drive an MR2 anymore......it was that mid-engined, rear wheel drive thing SUCH bad handling! :roll:
planted1

Post by planted1 »

Not at all. When I had an MR2 we were all about tracks and twisties....now all people care about are red light races, quarter miles and how fast their car goes in a straight line. Just a fact.

"we"
you mean theres more of you.
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

I for one dont care about straight lines, I love my MR2 in the twisties.

If i wanted to go fast in a straight line id go down a hill sitting on a skateboard.
Aidy

Post by Aidy »

nakamura wrote:I for one dont care about straight lines, I love my MR2 in the twisties.

If i wanted to go fast in a straight line id go down a hill sitting on a skateboard.

Nice car there :) I'm in B'Mouth too, haven't seen you around....yet ;)
luthor1

Post by luthor1 »

Are you all still speaking to A.I.D.Y ??

It is a BOT. Just programmed to say silly/stupid/antagonistic things on forums, it is an experiment. Don't pander to it.

Just say "expensive cars are better than cheap cars" and it'll go away and leave us alone.

Let's not forget it is a yellow coward who won't put-up or shut-up, it's declined any offer to prove it's prowess, and like small dogs, barks very loudly to make up for having short, blunt, teeth.

Can we repost the references to it ON IT'S OWN FORUM where they mock it like a court jester? They were funny...
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

Thanks Matey. Yeah im always about. Parkstone often, I work there. Havent seen yr Evo. Tend to notice yellow cars.
marc GT Turbo

Post by marc GT Turbo »

luthor 1 :clap: :clap: i forgot about the facts, well said :mrgreen:
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

luthor1 wrote:Are you all still speaking to A.I.D.Y ??

It is a BOT. Just programmed to say silly/stupid/antagonistic things on forums, it is an experiment. Don't pander to it.

Just say "expensive cars are better than cheap cars" and it'll go away and leave us alone.

Let's not forget it is a yellow coward who won't put-up or shut-up, it's declined any offer to prove it's prowess, and like small dogs, barks very loudly to make up for having short, blunt, teeth.

Can we repost the references to it ON IT'S OWN FORUM where they mock it like a court jester? They were funny...

Are we saying Yellow coward due to him being chicken or owning a yellow car????

If the car.....carefull.......... :mrgreen:
luthor1

Post by luthor1 »

It's programming hasn't got the capacity for challenges you see, we have many times asked for a demonstration of this awesome vehicle it owns, but since it probably doesn't realise it's an A.I. (they are not that advanced you know) it can't compute the request. Just seems to result in either ignoring the post, or some retarded random non-sense, clearly a programming loop or something. Then there is a pause in the forum posting (probably some form of hard-reset of the A.I. system) then it will appear later and reply to all posts *OTHER* than the ones which refer to "driving the EVO on the road with an MR2 in a spirited drive".

See how it's not posted for a bit since I wrote about the subject? It may be experiencing a reset right now... let's see what it says next.

Remember, I would personally put up my MR2 for a spirited back road drive to see this awesome EVO pull out massive chunks of distance over a b-road spirited drive, I'd also video it from my car and post it on this forum for everyone to watch in awe of what a "real" car can do. Something for us to look forward to when we are rich enough to spend £13000+ on a car.
Rev2_mike

Post by Rev2_mike »

Hmmm, where is our opinionated friend then? Why wouldnt he be willing to take part in Luthor's suggestion?? Would certainly make for very interesting viewing and settle a few questions about driver ability if not about car ability
luthor1

Post by luthor1 »

It's rebooting... been a long time though! Maybe I really threw it into a loop this time :shock:
marc GT Turbo

Post by marc GT Turbo »

er ! i think jesus may be building it a new hard drive :whistle:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Argh right O :lol:
marc GT Turbo

Post by marc GT Turbo »

is this the end of aidy :-k