Nurburgring - first trip

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

helencooke01

Re: Nurburgring - first trip

Post by helencooke01 »

Thanks 8)

I don't think it's ever going to be really cheap but you can work out rough costs -

Ferry crossing - £75
Hotel - I paid £20 pn for 4 nights so £80
Laps of the ring - about £12 a lap
Petrol - I'm trying to remember but I think I spent about £300 on fuel.... depends where you're driving from in the UK obviously...
Food/going out/sight-seeing - spent about £150 in the 4 nights including food on the ferry and whilst driving across to Germany and back.

So in total spent about £700 give or take a little bit as this was last summer so trying to cast back and remember!!

Obviously depends how many laps you do, how far you have to travel and if you go out and get lashed in the evenings :thumleft:
spudgun

Re: Nurburgring - first trip

Post by spudgun »

helencooke01 wrote:Thanks 8)

I don't think it's ever going to be really cheap but you can work out rough costs -

Ferry crossing - £75
Hotel - I paid £20 pn for 4 nights so £80
Laps of the ring - about £12 a lap
Petrol - I'm trying to remember but I think I spent about £300 on fuel.... depends where you're driving from in the UK obviously...
Food/going out/sight-seeing - spent about £150 in the 4 nights including food on the ferry and whilst driving across to Germany and back.

So in total spent about £700 give or take a little bit as this was last summer so trying to cast back and remember!!

Obviously depends how many laps you do, how far you have to travel and if you go out and get lashed in the evenings :thumleft:

I have just paid 42 quid return for the ferry crossing. A £33 saving already
:thumleft:

Return to “Driving Experiences”