Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Valentino MR2

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Valentino MR2 »

I was planning a trip to SSR for the previous weekend with my Tubby and a mate in his Supra
any chance we could both join in on this?
Munnsy

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Munnsy »

Got your payment nick :thumleft:

1. Munnsy
2. cantfindausername
3. nikaiyo (paid)
4. Nick86
5. Marf (PAID)
6. tubby_mr2
7. wadeski

I was planning a trip to SSR for the previous weekend with my Tubby and a mate in his Supra
any chance we could both join in on this?

Yeah i dont see why not, you will probably find that the supra will either go first or last as the rollers will be set up for the 2s specifically if i recall.
As long as everyone else doesnt mind, but just this one as solely its for mr2s lol

Let me know what everyone is thinking, then go from there :thumleft:
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

Could be worth working out an order of runs too so its not so dis organised on the day. My payment will be on its way shortly.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

yeah good idea,
what i will do is split everyone into pairs as from what i can remember its only 2 cars around at a time,

I will do this nearer the time when i have a better idea on numbers :thumleft:

Good shout though :mrgreen:
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

No probs. I'm just excited to get my car back on the rollers.

Slight problem is that I don't have a rev counter that works. Is this needed for the dyno? I could bring a laptop and set up real time monitoring from the ECU though if Charlie needs to see RPM.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Greddy-Matt

Post by Greddy-Matt »

tubby_mr2 wrote:will sort out payment tonight when i get in.

was looking forward to seeing the new motor matt shame #-o

Dude! Did you get the clutch sorted out?? looked like you'd melted something! Gutted I can't make it but the car is going for mapping on wed fingers crossed :D
tubby_mr2

Post by tubby_mr2 »

yeah mate was the 2 hard pipes that go to the save cylinder, must have hit the turbo. What a weekend that was ](*,) ](*,)
lockys96

Post by lockys96 »

Greddy-Matt wrote:

Dude! Did you get the clutch sorted out?? looked like you'd melted something! Gutted I can't make it but the car is going for mapping on wed fingers crossed :D

good luck matt, you lucky sod! :mrgreen:

i may attend this for a tweek after if ryan is around
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

3 payed up now,
wann get this off the ground guys.
Really want this to be a success :pray:
Wingers

Post by Wingers »

Hi mate,

I should be up there a fair bit between now and then anyway so I probably won’t go for a power run as I’ll have a load of printouts lying around by then, but I may well come along to see how you’re all getting on.
Also, the way my project has gone so far I’ll probably still be mapping by then so if that’s the case then I might try to tag a mapping session onto the end of the day 

If anything changes then I’ll let you know.

Wingers
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Hi mate, yeah thats fine bud, feel free to pop up either way should be a good one :thumleft:
Im also debating on getting the car mapped on the rollers and push for the 350 mark now, gonna get in touch with ryan and see how hes booked up etc :thumleft:

Speak soon mate

dave
tubby_mr2

Post by tubby_mr2 »

did u get my payment mate?
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

yes matey, thanks sorry fogot to tell you :lol:
Wingers

Post by Wingers »

I just realised that I've already got plans for the 18th so I'm not gonna be able to make this after all. :(

Good luck though - I'll be waiting to see the results....

Wingers
Valentino MR2

Post by Valentino MR2 »

If it's ok with everyone then book me and my friend in his supra in
Where do you want me to send the deposit?
Ross
dai21t

Post by dai21t »

I've just sent a deposit via paypal for this. Could you please confirm my place.

Thanks
Dai
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

yep got payment dai, many thanks :thumleft:
Edited list on the 1st page guys :mrgreen:

As for you ross bud, if you could send both deposits to
[email protected]

Send 2 payments of £15 as a gift mate with both your names and user name then will update the list accordingly :thumleft:

keep the names coming guys :mrgreen:
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

I'VE got it off work so put my name down, could I do a bank transfer into your account mate as my pay pal got cloned??
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

idealy i wanted paypal to keep things simple but yeah i wanna see that new contraption in action lol
Drop me a pm and i will throw you my details :thumleft:
Ryan.g

Post by Ryan.g »

lockys96 wrote:
Greddy-Matt wrote:

good luck matt, you lucky sod! :mrgreen:

i may attend this for a tweek after if ryan is around

I will be Si :thumleft:

Return to “Past Events”