Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

thai boxer

Re: Ok i'll finally admit it.

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:
:evil: [-X

Dont call me a lier H3RB.

Trust me mate, its was crap. The 360 handles it far better. I bring my Elite over to my mate's place and we hook it up to his 50" plasma and do 4 player split screen for hours (damn good laugh!) done it 4-5 times now over the past few months, doesn't miss a beat at all.

He buys a new PS3, we hook it up, same TV, same connections, same game. Bad slow down, lagging like mad and crashed 3 times. Screen freeze once, black screen twice. [-X

GLOL. Herb, honestly give up trying to make Thai admit he is wrong even though its obvious that he is.

My PS3 has hardly ever crashed or frozen.

I really think we should rename this section the Xcox fanboi section. :-:

Lauren you are THE BIGGEST Sony whore I've ever met. Its pathetic and funny. People actually laugh at you now. :lol: :clap: :clown:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:
Lauren you are THE BIGGEST Sony whore I've ever met. Its pathetic and funny. People actually laugh at you now. :lol: :clap: :clown:

Well i think i'd have to do some serious opinionated, ill informed posting to get anywhere near your love for Bill.

I'd take an educated guess that people have been laughing at you for years.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:

Well i think i'd have to do some serious opinionated, ill informed posting to get anywhere near your love for Bill.

I'd take an educated guess that people have been laughing at you for years.

Educated guess!?? Thats precious! :lol: :clap:

Did you get help writing that?

You just can't stand it that you bought an inferior product to someone else can you. :lol: Must eat you up inside... :lol:

You really are sad and pathetic woman.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:
Educated guess!?? Thats precious! :lol: :clap:

Did you get help writing that?

You just can't stand it that you bought an inferior product to someone else can you. :lol: Must eat you up inside... :lol:

You really are sad and pathetic woman.

Well i am certainly well educated, no question of that.

Err, FYI why would i buy a poorly made console that fries itself every 3 months and has a 33% failure rate? I'm not that stupid thanks.

I think you may find yourself rather wide of the mark if you seriously think that i spend a lot of time thinking that i made some kind of wrong decision buying a PS3.

I suppose at least it has bluray which isn't an obsolete format. So my choices are obviously not that ill-informed.

God you are so boring. Have you ever in your life admitted that you are wrong about anything?
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

Hehehe @ Thai getting all flustered because he'd been busted for telling porky pies :D
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Goto10 wrote:Hehehe @ Thai getting all flustered because he'd been busted for telling porky pies :D

DING. :+:

Well if you talk absolute rubbish someone is surely going to tell you at some point?
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Trust me mate, I'm telling the truth. Plenty of people on here to back me up (not that I ever need it) because its happened to them too.

All you PS3 whores are just being blinded by the 4 letter word written on your console, you can't actually see that you've got an inferior console. :mrgreen:

Plus its sooo easy to wind up Lauren as she's infatuated with ANYTHING Sony. :lol: [-X
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:Trust me mate, I'm telling the truth. Plenty of people on here to back me up (not that I ever need it) because its happened to them too.

All you PS3 whores are just being blinded by the 4 letter word written on your console, you can't actually see that you've got an inferior console. :mrgreen:

Plus its sooo easy to wind up Lauren as she's infatuated with ANYTHING Sony. :lol: [-X

Well i guess my opinion cannot possibly be valid even though i've had a PS3 for a year now. I think i could count the number of times its frozen up on me in that time quite easily on one hand.

Actually Thai, you are lying. :-:

I really want to meet you at JAE Thai. I really want to see for myself if it really is possible to be in real life like you are on here.
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

matt_mr2t wrote:would you prefer a fast exiting car, fairly cheap to buy and run that puts a smile on your face every time you use it. But it's un reliable. Or would you prefer a slow, heavy lump, that costs twice as much, doesn't do anything much to raise a smile but never goes wrong? Wow, my boring lump of a car never goes wrong. Woopty doo. I'm still holding out a hope one day it'll change but at the moment, for games and user stuff the 360 is that nice cheap fast car. It might go boobs up sometimes but you'll forgive it as it makes you smile.

I'm enjoying my PS3, finished Heavenly Sword, working through GTA (still only at about 37%, not had much time lately :/ ), just started Fall of Man, I have Grid/Prologue and COD4 sitting there ready and a whole host of demos downloaded from PSN. If I wasn't happy with it I would get rid of it.
Your analogy is very flawed in that the PS3 is not slow nor does it fail to entertain me. But it is correct in that it is extremely reliable.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:Trust me mate, I'm telling the truth. Plenty of people on here to back me up (not that I ever need it) because its happened to them too.

Well i guess my opinion cannot possibly be valid even though i've had a PS3 for a year now. I think i could count the number of times its frozen up on me in that time quite easily on one hand.

Actually Thai, you are lying. :-:

I really want to meet you at JAE Thai. I really want to see for myself if it really is possible to be in real life like you are on here.

Lauren do not call me a lier.

I really honestly and truthfully could not give a f**k what you think. All that matters is your precious PS3 and how you made the right decision in buying one and how you can add it to your vast collection of everything Sony. :roll:

You are well and truly a 100% Sony whore and a brand buying fool.

You are so blinded its pathethic. :lol: :clap: :clown:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:Lauren do not call me a lier.

I really honestly and truthfully could not give a f**k what you think. All that matters is your precious PS3 and how you made the right decision in buying one and how you can add it to your vast collection of everything Sony. :roll:

Its 'liar' btw and thats what you are. :-:

You must be lying because as others who actually own PS3s have stated what you are saying is not true.

GLOL at your prammage. :+:
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

thai boxer wrote:

Oh give over! PS3 is quieter, more reliable, faster, HDMI as standard and has BluRay player - all out of the box, Sony haven't needed to hurriedly get alternate models out of the door to keep up, which in itself is recognition that MS needed to bolster an inferior machine to keep up!
I'll concede that the Xbox has more titles, but it had a head start in the game, of course it will have. That gap will close and then widen the opposite way, Xbox is knocking at the limits of what it can do (As Rockstar confirmed when creating GTA4) - the PS3 is just getting started and has headroom for more.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:Lauren do not call me a lier.

You must be lying because as others who actually own PS3s have stated what you are saying is not true.

Oh I seeeeeee!!! That MUST make it true then!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :roll: ](*,) :clown:

What a f**king blind idiot you really are. H3RB says his hasn't crashed, wow! You've already said your's has. So thats ONE other PS3 owner then. :clap:

...and 'prammage'!?? REALLY??!?? Showing your mental age Lauren, which by the looks of it is about 5.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:
Oh I seeeeeee!!! That MUST make it true then!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :roll: ](*,) :clown:

What a f**king blind idiot you really are. H3RB says his hasn't crashed, wow! You've already said your's has. So thats ONE other PS3 owner then. :clap:

...and 'prammage'!?? REALLY??!?? Showing your mental age Lauren, which by the looks of it is about 5.

Well it does rather make it true, because it is obvious that you are lying when you say that the PS3 crashes all the time when it blatantly doesn't.

So when exactly are you going to admit you are wrong?

If i'm 5 you truly have a long way to go.

Prammagetastic. :+:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:

Well it does rather make it true, because it is obvious that you are lying when you say that the PS3 crashes all the time when it blatantly doesn't.

Where the f**k have I said the PS3 crashes 'all the time'!??

I havn't. READ the posts you blind fool. [-X
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

thai boxer wrote:
Then it crashed..........3 times!!... and we had to restart it each time. :lol:

So much for 'the ultimate games console'. =;

Erm, here.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

It's like being in the early Nineties again...
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Lauren wrote:
thai boxer wrote:
Then it crashed..........3 times!!... and we had to restart it each time. :lol:

So much for 'the ultimate games console'. =;

Erm, here.

Oh yeah because that really reads:

"The PS3 crashes all the time" doesn't it! ](*,) [-X =;

You read what you want to read and make up the rest. I've NEVER said the PS3 crashes all the time.

The above post was talking about one session using it with some mates. Trust me it crashed, and was damn slow with 4 player! I laughed my ass off when it f**ked up! All this talk about it being so great and we couldn't even play it for long without it crashing.

My mate who bought it was p*ssed! Lucky he's still got the receipt. :mrgreen:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

JohnnyC wrote:It's like being in the early Nineties again...

:lol: :clap: Like it mate! :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I can't even be bothered to read all this. Let's be grown up about it now. No ones right, no ones wrong. That means you too Lauren. Some people prefer one over the other, their reasons are their own. Childish jokes about using ps3's as door stops etc, like what you like, but lets stop with all the over the top console bashing. I have both, when i'm playing one or the other i can't tell the difference. All i know is i don't like the ps3 controller, i don't like the fact the games generally cost 5 quid more for exactly the same and i don't like any of the menus on the dashboard. As far as i'm concerned the two consoles play the same games to the same level. Let's give it a rest eh.

Return to “Games Consoles”