stupid firefox playing up
cjones2

Re: Subframes

Post by cjones2 »

any news?
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

not heard anything, will get in contact :)
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

reply:

Hi Louise,

The bank holidays have slowed things down so I shouldn't think they will leave until the back end of next week at the best.

Dan
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

what the latest?
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

you read my mind, i got intouch on friday but was toolate to contact corbeau, so hes contacted them today. NOT good news and im NOT happy at all!!

heres what was put

Hi Louise,

Have just got off the phone from corbeau ... and there is problem. Corbeau will no longer provide frames where a proof of purchase of a corbeau is not supplied. Apparently due to people buying cheap copy seats of ebay etc. Now I have explained that that is fine, but at the moment I have four customer who expect seats, so they have agreed to make up the seats we ordered, but they will be a low priority build. ALSO ... they are moving factories, so wont be building anything for a week or two. So in short, they estimate they wont be ready for another 6 weeks! I expect you will need to go back to the other people in the group buy and see what you want to do.

Appologies for the inconvenience.

Dan

i think seats means seat frames :wink:

i am sooooo cheesed off its untrue! you will have to let me know what you want to do peeps, if you want to pull out i understand and will get onto him for a refund, if not all i can say is im sorry :oops: :cry:
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

got through to corbeau instead, they are putting these on urgent :)
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

what the ETA now? eg now that tey said they'll treat as urgent
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

still waiting a responce, if i dont hear from them by the end of today then im ring them again.
slipping clutch

subframes

Post by slipping clutch »

Hi Luize - do you think we are going to see these subframes before Saturday (May 20th) ? its Japfest time !!!!
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

god i wish i knew :(

ive sent 2 emails direct to corbeau now, no answer. im putting it down to the warehouse moved they are going through.... tried to ring aswell but no answer. going to send another email. im going to keep emailing and calling until they get soooo fed up, they will want it out of the way. id hoped they would be here for japfest but im not holding my hopes up as they arnt replying

:evil: :roll:
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

ive sent another email saying (please excuse the little show cars white lie, not sure if yours are or not):

Hi,

Please can you confirm you have had both of my previous emails asking for a date if possible.
We are all in a bit of a limbo at the moment with show cars that cannot get to shows that we are booked with, i do not know what has gone on with the company we ordered through but the time scale we were given was 10 delivery, its now almost 5 weeks!

I am sorry for this email but as i am getting into trouble with very late orders, im not happy.

So far we have paid almost £400, 5 weeks and no frames, Virtually no comunication so ive been advised to consult the Ombudsman due to the email i got off DcDezings explaining that you will not provide subframes to us without reciept of purchase which im told is illegal.

I hope to get a reply to this email ASAP
slipping clutch

sub frames

[quote="LuizeGT"]ive sent another email saying (please excuse the little show cars white lie, not sure if yours are or not):

Hi,

Please can you confirm you have had both of my previous emails asking for a date if possible.
We are all in a bit of a limbo at the moment with show cars that cannot get to shows that we are booked with, i do not know what has gone on with the company we ordered through but the time scale we were given was 10 delivery, its now almost 5 weeks!

I am sorry for this email but as i am getting into trouble with very late orders, im not happy.

So far we have paid almost £400, 5 weeks and no frames, Virtually no comunication so ive been advised to consult the Ombudsman due to the email i got off DcDezings explaining that you will not provide subframes to us without reciept of purchase which im told is illegal.

I hope to get a reply to this email ASAP[/quote]
:( if you dont get a reply from them what are the chances of getting a refund from these dcdezings people - I honestly think its a bit much of them to expect you to do the hard work concerning contacting corbeau ! They have aggreed to supply the subframes - have been paid to do so and thus entered a legal contract to supply them in a timely manner and fit for the purpose - its just not good enough for them to fob you off with excuses blaming corbeau and expecting you to contact the factory.
Dont get me wrong I am not blameing you or having a pop okay - its just would be nice for us all to get what we paid dcdezings for. Please PM me the phone number for dcdezings.
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

yeah see what your saying, im EXTREMELLY peed off! i originally asked dcdesigns for the contact details for corbeau because he didnt seem bothered that we wernt getting the frames ontime, but he replied that corbeau wont talk to me because i am his customer, so i had to find their details out myself.

no reply yet... will be ringing again tomorrow.

pm'ing you
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

having no luck trying to get hold of dc dezign

anyone else?
slipping clutch

subframes

Hi Luize and all other concerned parties - I have spoken to Dan today (wednesday 17) regarding the group subframe purchase.
Dan has explained that it is now, indeed, the policy of corbeau not to supply just sub frames as there is an issue with replica seats being sold via the net andon a certain on- line auction buisness - Corbeau are only interested in supplying subframes only if A- you are a bonifide corbeau supplier and B- You as a supplier are prepared to make a large investment in subframes (and I do mean large - Dan told me the figure )
When the order was placed Dan was not made aware by Corbeau that it was no longer policy to supply just subframes.
Following an enquirey as to when the subframes would arrive Dan contacted Corbeau again and was only then told of this policy change but was also advised that as he was not informed of the policy change at the time of ordering and thet he is a bonafide supplier of corbeau that the order would be honored and the subframes made but only as a low priority order.
As far as Dan is aware this is still the situation - I.E. the frames will be made but as a low prioritybuild .He is unaware of any statement from Corbeau to the effect that these particular subframes or this particular order has been or have been refused.
Dan has promised to contact corbeau tommorow and find out when we can expect to recieve the subframe order. He has also said that he will e mail Luize with any information he gets from the factory tommorow.
Hope this helps all those concerned within this group buy.
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

hiya

well ive had no contact with dan, which is why i went straight to corbeau instead.

corbeau have finally replied with this:

Hi Louise, regarding your order via d.c design firstly I must apologise for any inconvenience but there are some issues surrounding this order,we do have a policy regarding subframe only orders this is that we do require evidence that they are being used to fit corbeau seats by way of copy of a purchase invoice, if not where and when purchased so as we can trace the sale from this end why you have been told this is illegal is a mystery to me as I have an obligation to ensure the correct use of our products to uphold warranty,product liability and ensure the safety of the end user I hope this makes things clear and if you can forward your seat information to me either directly or via Dan at dc design I will confirm a delivery date regards Jim Rosewell

im completely SICK OF THIS!!!!!

does anyone have their receipt or know where and when their seats were bought?
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

not me..

Im wondering if the trd subframes from fensport are the same mounting points etc..

There more money but far less effort than this is taking

What a bloody waste of time.. DCdesign never answer the phone and depending on who you talk to you get a different answer.

Has Dan from DCdesign not been in contact with you? Martin (slipping clutch) said that dan was going to contact you today
slipping clutch

subframes

Bought mine from an imoc member - they were advertised on the for sale forum. I am guessing then that Dan hasnt contacted luize today as promised
Which if thats the case is dissapointing. - Luize please forward a copy of the e mail from corbeau to dan and see what his response is.
slipping clutch

subframes

Just to clear up any confusion - its just the seats I bought - not the subframes - But I wish now the subframes had come with them !

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”