NW Monthly Meat Feb 11th - Getting a Brazilian

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

RickMcRick

Re: NW Monthly Meat Feb 11th - Getting a Brazilian

Post by RickMcRick »

That place was brilliant!

The meat just kept coming and coming until we had to keep turning them away.

The quality of the meat was amazing, so succulent and juicy and melt in the mouth and marinated/glazed/favoured to perfection. The waiters where very friendly and made you feel really welcome. The waitresses where gorgeous, friendly and very funny and got in the spirit of ripping Mike for ordering a strawberry cider, hee hee hee.

We will go back! Probably not as a monthly meet as the price and location turned out quite unpopular with the masses, but I for one will deffinitly be back, and those who turned up said the same.
wilki

Post by wilki »

The word is epic :D :D :D

I didn't know pork could even taste like it did last night and the rump......oooo, actualy melted in your mouth :D

Nice place, very friendly and chatty staff and fantastic food. Will tell people I know to go and will be going again myself.

I do think I overdosed on red meat. Feel like I'm going to slip into a meat related coma :lol:

Great to see everyone again. Hardly stopped laughing, just the evening I needed :thumleft:
Big_Martin

Post by Big_Martin »

Yeah, top quality evening all round :thumleft:

And, even if you just went for the buffet it would still be amazing! That fish stew was delicious :clap:

Return to “Past Events”