[FINALIZED] 1998 Cosmos Blue MR2 (Beams Engine) SOLD

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ctc_celtic

Re: [FINALIZED] 1998 Cosmos Blue MR2 (Beams Engine) SOLD

Post by ctc_celtic »

What's the condition of the engine like?
Engine is in good shape, very clean, not a speck of oil anywhere, doesn't burn oil, no rattles or noise.

Last service and service intervals?
I had oil change and front pads done in May and its done less than 2k miles since then.
I've done 8k miles since i bought it and i've done 3 oil changes, set of plugs, i think rear pads when i bought it but not 100% on that.
It hasn't really needed anything else.

Last cambelt & water pump change?
Both done at 140k km, but i have no receipt. I took the previous sellers word on that.

Any videos of the engine running?
I dont but if it doesn't work out with a member on here, who's sending someone to view it tomorrow, i can do.

Any history of accidents with the car?
No, no signs what-so-ever, all panels look orgional paint and only front bumper has been resprayed (when i took off the aftermarket bumper)

The car was imported in 2005, a girl in the east had it, it was completly standard and she put the body kit and about €2000 worth of ICE into it (most of it is removed now). She sold it to a fella in Galway who i bought it off, he only put 20k miles on it in 3 years.

Unfortunately beams are rare because most have been in some type of accident.
Probaly more in Ireland that the UK to be honest, i viewed 3 before i bought mine, one i think is still sitting in a Dublin garage since 2009, but you wouldn't want it, i think it had a full roll cage fitted, recked interior, i opened the engine bay and there was no oil cap (probably sitting like that for a year or more).
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] 1998 Cosmos Blue MR2 (Beams Engine) SOLD

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Rash

Return to “MR2s for Sale”