Digital EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) Gauge

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gtech

Re: Digital EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) Gauge

Post by gtech »

Okay guys & gals, I think we have as many as we are going to get on TwoBrutal, with numbers from other forums we are okay on pricing.

I shall PM each of you to confirm pricing and payment details, could I please ask (and I know its normal for TB) quick payment to ensure we get the 4m factory made leads before someone else grabs them.

So final pricing is:

EGT with output to Relay & 4m EGT Sensor = £56.84

The above prices are full and final prices, which include the UK Recorded delivery postage, ebay charges, and fingers crossed non of that naughty government stuff ;-)

I will PM each of you with payment details (paypal) most of you will still have my paypal details, when sending payment through, ensure to include:

Your forum ID
Delivery Address with contact tel number & Email
Ref: EGT GB

Many thanks

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
gtech

Post by gtech »

It looks like there could be a couple left over, now its time to pay up, a couple on other forums have dropped out. Its first come first served at these prices. If you want in, drop me a pm and I will supply you with payment details.

Many thanks

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
gtech

Post by gtech »

Okay, for those who joined and paid, I am just going to pick the units up from the sorting office. Dont know if I will get back in time to get them out today, but you should certainly have them for TUesday.

Record shipping time of 2 days from America to NE England :-)

Thanks to everyone.

Graeme
spowy

Post by spowy »

Excellent news Graeme :D
spowy

Post by spowy »

Arrived yesterday will get this fitted at the weekend looks a neat bit of kit thanks again graeme for a smooth group buy :wink:
gtech

Post by gtech »

I've had a few emails from people who missed out on this GB. If I can get a few more names this week, I am willing to grab a few more at the same prices.

Please indicate by adding your name to list.

Thanks

Graeme
Drifter

Post by Drifter »

Im kida interested would like some info from people that have fitted there's ? and is there any availiable ?

Dave
gtech

Post by gtech »

What questions do you have ???

These are straight forward to fit, direct replacement for the OEM gauge, no modifications needed to the instrument binnacle at all.

Sensor mounts in the boot next to the MAP sensor, although NOT essential. bit of wiring to do but nothing major.

All in all job can be acomplished in about 2hrs (steady)

I can get them fairly quick, but would be better to get a few at once.

Graeme
Drifter

Post by Drifter »

i was thinking more of the probe you said 6mm x 1mm ? do decat downpipes even have a bung that small?

Dave
gtech

Post by gtech »

Sorry bud, thinking about the wrong gauge :-) as I did a boost gauge as well.

Okay EGT..........A lot of downpipes already have bungs in, and you can get a converter bung to fit this, although I do know that most people who purchased them are having either downpipes or manifolds drilled to have them fitted properly.

One of them jobs that its worth doing that little extra to get the right results.

Graeme
Drifter

Post by Drifter »

:lol: i bought your boost gauge, still awsome :thumleft: could you get the actual thread size of the probe for me please, so i can measure up my bungs, if not the same i'll just drill a hole and weld the correct nut on.

Will have money in about a week or so, give some more time for anyone else ?

Dave
gtech

Post by gtech »

If I remember rightly the sensors were M6x1.0 will check when I go into the garage later.

G
Ed

Post by Ed »

Hi Graeme,

Very interested in having one of these if you have some left.

My only question is where do people mount the meter and have you got any pics of one mounted.

Cheers

Ed

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”