Subframes

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

cjones2

Re: Subframes

Post by cjones2 »

any news guys? Anyone had theres arrive yet?
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

il get onto it as ive not heard a thing. should have been done now!! ive had another company make mine and im now billing corbeau for them. they promised i would have them made by JAE, i heard nothing so rang them the couple of days before and got told they are making them and they have an mr2 to take propper measurments from. will get in contact again.

sorry ive been off the ball, big family problem and it kinda got pushed out my mind. sorry :(
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

ok thanks really appreciate it
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

dan @ dcdezign is trying to sort this out as per our conversation this evening
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

Hello all. Finially someone contacted me directly ... thank you Chris. Corbeau are creditting us for all the frames, so as soon as this comes through we will issue a full refund to the card which was used to pay for the frames (Louise's I believe) so they will then have to refund the people who paid them for the frames. We are expecting the credit in the next few days.

Dan

www.DCDezign.com
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

you've told me to contact corbeau with the complaint and they have been dealing with it. i will be ringing them tomorrow as they were SUPOSED to be currently making frames 3 weeks ago, he stated that he also had an mr2 for the PROPPER measurements. this conversation was 2 days before JAE so if hes been lying and not contacted me since then some heads are going to seriously roll!

yes it was my partners credit card they were paid off so i will issue out the refunds as soon as.

if people could please pm me their addresses and who to make the cheques out to that would be great.
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

still no refund then?
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

I spoke to corbeau on wednesday chasing the refund, and they had been moving their accounts department, but promised it would be with us within a few days. Nothing yet, but should have early next week.

Dan

www.DCDezign.com
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

EXTREEMELLY hacked off!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

been trying to speak to corbeau, after promiced callbacks and apparently jim was "out of the country" again they got back to us today and decided to "GIVE UP" and refund last week, which runs along with Dans email.

now Corbeau Promised Seatframes AND refund as compensation and good will jesture which is what we have been pushing for. i am EXTREEMELLY ANGRY that not 1 of the 2 companies ie DC Designs or Corbeau have rang me (yes you do have some sort of contact!! email or pm) to say that attemps have been "given up" on and refund is going ahead, after waiting since APRIL FOR THESE!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: do you think this ia actually good customer service? id like to see how you would react if the tables were turned.

you/corbeau have wasted my/my partners time, phone bill and caused sooo many problems!
the main problem is that you havnt arranged refund with us and the card that was paid off has been changed and different!!!!!!!! as usual trying to ring DC Designs never works so left message and going to email aswell now requesting Dan rings to sort it out.
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

Louise,

I have sent you a reply to your email. We have posted two updates here regards the refund so as to keep you and everyone else involved up-to-date, and we are still waiting for the credit to come through. I have spoken to Corbeau twice in the last week and they promise (as in my last post) that it is on it way, but has been held up by them moving offices.

We have only been brought back into this situation by Chris actually phoning me, something you failed to do even when specifically asked via this thread to do so, if there was a problem. Since then we have arranged for all to have a refund from Corbeau, confirmed with Corbeau that all frames have been returned, and as soon as the credit arrives, the money will be refunded. You mention customer service, I am unsure what more you would expect us to do. As you are aware, they frames are made by Corbeau, so the problems are due to Corbeau, and they have accepted this and since withdrawn them from sale for the time being. This is all obviously out of our hands.

If you have any further issues that you would like to discuss then please let me know

Dan

www.DCDezign.com
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

how many times does someone actually have to ring you to get you to answer your phone. as in this email http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/ ... esigns.jpg you told me to contact and sort with corbeau..... which i have been instead of trying to contact you and then you contact then and then them contact you back and blah blah blah... as you just said it was out of your hands, so you were just the middle man, i went straight to the organ grinder instead who actually knew what was going on. the frames were returned over a month ago and new ones were being made... what use is a grands worth of corbeau seats if theres no way of making them fit to a car! so they were making new ones....... ive not asked for a refund, i still wanted a frame which was why i been talking to corbeau about progress???! Chris wants a refund as hes fed up with waiting and sorted his own stuff out now... others havnt got back to me on this either.

and in the email you STILL wont ring to sort out refund details!! and again.. REPLIED. the refund is going to be usless as the card has changed!! FFS
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

We are very busy, which is why we have an answer phone, and strangely enough, leaving a message does pretty much gautantee a call back. I have communicated with you via email about the card change, and will call when we actually do the refund, until then, it is a little usless have card details, when I can't actually do anything with them, as explained in the email.

I said to contact corbeau originally about your faulty fitting frame, becuase in all previous issues of this sort corbeau have promptly exchanged the frame so this is simpler for you to arrange collection / redelivery directly. Clearly in this case, the problems were far more complicated, and it got to the point where we (DCDezign) we being critised, when in fact nobody had ome back to us to say that there were further issues, so if we don't know of the problems, who can we possibly do anything about them?!?! Hence why I posted some time ago, if people are having problems .. then CONTACT US!! Did you?? NO!! Chris did ... he called, left a message, we called back ... it is a fairly simple system really.

I think if you would like to argue the toss any further then contact me directly rather than use this forum.

Dan

www.DCDezign.com
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

For information - this is the email I just sent to Luize about the refund:

Hi Luize,

The refund has come through. As the card used has changed we will have to issue the refund via cheque. This will be in the post in the next 5 days.

Should you have any problems or queries then please let me know.

Dan

DCDezign
Web: www.DCDezign.com
Tel: 0870 199 5555
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

you were left messages yesturday asking for a call back in the AM when i first messaged on here... no callback!! as with all the other times! which is why i gave up and when to corbeau in the firstplace.

i havnt got the luxury of time at the moment to keep ringing and leaving messages as ive got to arrange the cremation of my dead friggin father and sort out 10 million other problems!!!! i am so close to sorting this out in person with both companies its untrue.

i just want this over and ended and nothing more to do! its hung over my head since day one and a group buy should be fairly simple.
Dan_DCDezign

Post by Dan_DCDezign »

Hi Luize,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. At least, as above, this situation will very shortly be resolved.

Regards,

Dan
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

hello dan.

still no cheque. have you sent cheques to each person or 1 check for the amount then i dish out further cheques?
also you dont have my home address, only my works one so was it sent to that?

ta
cjones2

Post by cjones2 »

not heard anything starting to get a bit frustrated tbh...

I just want my money back.. Maybe you should ring Dan or i shall try tomorrow..
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

ok

cheque has been sent to my partners address as that was the card holders details so il get him to check his house (works away), il let you know when ive got it and bank it straight away so it starts to clear and send cheques out.

TO ALL WHO HAVE SENT FRAMES BACK AND AWAIT REFUND PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND WHOM PAYABLE ASAP =D>

then i can get the cheques ready to post out once it clears
LuizeGT

Post by LuizeGT »

no cheque there. contacting dan

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”