IMOC at Japfest 2011, Saturday 14th May.

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lawz01

Re: IMOC at Japfest 2011, Saturday 14th May.

Post by Lawz01 »

Lol yournot the only one on crutches on our stand my mate Kev s on em too!! You will have to have a race ;)
Rubber Chicken

Post by Rubber Chicken »

Guys I wont be there :( I've just got in now, was up last night sorting it out cosmetically, looks best it ever has and woke up this morning to find a puddle of oil and for a 400mile round trip I cant chance it!

Want to say big sorry, gutted I'm not going! But thanks for organising everything Scott, please take plenty of pics.

Have a good day guys
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

Here are just a few of my photos...

I was disappointed to see the lack of MK1 owners coming to such events like this. But then made me feel good as the was only two of us there lol

The stewards were useless again this year though. Can we contact japfest directly and ask if they can put on the stand passes what club we're actually with? If I had gone to stand 'C-QS' I would have parked with some sheds. - apart from that, good day out :D
Pidge

Post by Pidge »

Awesome turn out and I notices a few looking at my mr2 on the Fto stand lol. Great to meet some of you and look forwards to the next show :D
LeesaH
Beer Wench

Post by LeesaH »

Well not the best position for the stand but maybe that is because we were spoilt last year with such a prime spot, not a bad turnout from some die hard members, including Mike who still made it despite the crutches :clap:

Was good to catch up with some of you guys, nothing like sitting round a smoking bbq and my apologies if I didnt manage to catch up with all of you.

Thanks to Scott for organising everything :thumleft:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

LeesaH wrote:Well not the best position for the stand but maybe that is because we were spoilt last year with such a prime spot, not a bad turnout from some die hard members, including Mike who still made it despite the crutches :clap:

Was good to catch up with some of you guys, nothing like sitting round a smoking bbq and my apologies if I didnt manage to catch up with all of you.

Thanks to Scott for organising everything :thumleft:

Hey. . . . my +2's wont be coming next time ! Was good to meet some more people. I keep meaning to catch the guy with the white rev 3 and the nice engine. Next time :thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss

Return to “Past Events”