Fallout 3

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Igor

Re: Fallout 3

Post by Igor »

stevieskydive wrote:I just seem to get attacked by about 4 mutant things at once tho and get bummed everytime!

i always use flamer thrower against them. kills them so quick! use VATS and toast there face :twisted:
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

What wepons do you have? There are a few awesome guns in the game that are pretty easy to get hold off which turn pretty much all enemies to mince.

Lincolns repeater, Harkness's Plasma rifle and the Terrible shotgun - if you dont have them and your really stuck head back for them. Also repair your wepons so they have full damage!

Oh and Use VATS!
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Bender Unit wrote:What wepons do you have? There are a few awesome guns in the game that are pretty easy to get hold off which turn pretty much all enemies to mince.

Lincolns repeater, Harkness's Plasma rifle and the Terrible shotgun - if you dont have them and your really stuck head back for them. Also repair your wepons so they have full damage!

Oh and Use VATS!

Where can you find them???

Ive only really got standard weapons :-k
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

stevieskydive wrote:
Bender Unit wrote:What wepons do you have? There are a few awesome guns in the game that are pretty easy to get hold off which turn pretty much all enemies to mince.

Oh and Use VATS!

Harkness's Plasma rifle: You need to complete a side quest which entails identifying a run away cyborg basically.

Lincolns repeater is in one of the museums. The one with all the ghouls I think. Not sure about the terrible shotgun. Combat shotgun is pretty damn good.

I mainly use harkness's rifle myself. Alien blaster is great but it's rare to find any ammo. In fact there is only a couple of places that you can find it then your all out.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

ENSMR2 wrote:
stevieskydive wrote:

Oh and Use VATS!

Harkness's Plasma rifle: You need to complete a side quest which entails identifying a run away cyborg basically.

Lincolns repeater is in one of the museums. The one with all the ghouls I think. Not sure about the terrible shotgun. Combat shotgun is pretty damn good.

I mainly use harkness's rifle myself. Alien blaster is great but it's rare to find any ammo. In fact there is only a couple of places that you can find it then your all out.

Never got the Harkness's Plasma rifle, sounds good though. Lincolns repeater is one of my favourite weapons! Its found in the Museum of history. The Alien Blaster is a great little gun! Damn powerful!..but as ENS said jack sh*t ammo about for it! ](*,)

The Terrible Shotgun is wicked! Weapon of choice up close everytime! Its found in Evergreen Mills on a trader right at the back of the caves. Well worth getting asap!
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

you finished it yet??
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Nearly. I'm exploring and unlocking everything before I complete it....cant go back and do it again you see dear boy! :thumleft:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

I couldnt find any of them weapons, but i did get a ghoole bodygaurd and he's hard as fook! :mrgreen: :twisted:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

stevieskydive wrote:I couldnt find any of them weapons, but i did get a ghoole bodygaurd and he's hard as fook! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Didn't want any bodyguards....(wana do the killing myself! :twisted: )...but couldn't get em anyway....cos I had too much bad karma! :mrgreen: :twisted:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

wooo

Finished it \:D/

Bit of a twist at the end tho :whistle:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

So which ending did everyone go for? I tried them all, and I don't think any of them gave a particularly satisfactory conclusion to the game, especially since you can't play on afterwards.
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

Imagine the BHP you could have got for the £40 you spent on FO3 and the amount of time you spent playing it!!! essential polishing time!!!! and what does polishing and cleaning make!!! more BHP and more boooost!!!!!! :D
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

The good one where you dont poision n the chick goes in the chamber

I was dissapointed i couldnt play on afterwards tho :(
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

TBH I was disappointed I chose the moral route of saying "no" to nuking the town, for £40 I should have said yes, its like saying yeah I'll take that T51R SPL BB but I'm going to set it at 1 psi just to be safe.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

I've got a save just before I saved Megaton. This way after I'm finished the game the good way I can go back to that point and do it the evil way. Saves playing the whole game through again, and means I'll still have a few pivotal points in the game to do evil things.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Not reading anymore of this thread....havn't completed it yet and dont wana know the endings! :wink:

How many endings are there out of interest?
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

I can see at least 4 endings

Probably more
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

[quote="ENSMR2"]I've got a save just before I saved Megaton. This way after I'm finished the game the good way I can go back to that point and do it the evil way. Saves playing the whole game through again, and means I'll still have a few pivotal points in the game to do evil things.[/quote
Ahh forward thinking!!! I wish I had done this, at least its quite close to the start of the game for when I re-start as evil.

Is there any other way to detonate it? I still haven't "fixed" it yet.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

You can either detonate it or make it so it can't blow. Simple good and bad. I saved the town so when I go back to that save point I'll detonate it and go from there.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

101 hours in!! 8) :twisted:

Damn this game is huge! 8) :thumleft:

Wana finish as much as I can before I complete the last mission.

Return to “Games Consoles”