What are our mister two's worth in the current financial crisis????

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

un1eash

Re: What are our mister two's worth in the current financial crisis????

Post by un1eash »

Skoda down the road from me are doing some great deals on octavia's right now, there excellent family cars, both my dad and sister have them.
bobbyh

Post by bobbyh »

surely people are just having their current cars maintained/repaired, rather than replacing with another second hander?

EDITED BY MODERATOR
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

I paid £1600 for mine 3 years ago and it was 100% standard and 95% mint. Ive since spent in the region of 2k on it mechanically. It seriously needs a respray but i wont be spending another 2k on that, theres not one spot of rust on it but due to the body work i doult i'll even get £1000 for it. I'm better of driving it into the ground which will take years.
widster

Post by widster »

un1eash wrote:Skoda down the road from me are doing some great deals on octavia's right now, there excellent family cars, both my dad and sister have them.

I do like Skoda's but those Octavia's keep their prices well. Wouldn't mind a VRS estate!
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

Depends on your budget i guess, farmers on groby road have a nice 06 VRS with 42k on the clock for £9999.

Was speaking to a colleague this morning and he said his mate was looking for an X3 and over the past 6 months the used prices have gone up.
vix

Post by vix »

cartledge_uk wrote:Put it in perspective, a MINT mk1a in rare blue went on ebay for £500 and didnt meet reserve.

Wish i'd have seen that!!!

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”