Fallout 3

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Azz

Re: Fallout 3

Post by Azz »

Well your gunna use your gun in the super dooper mart, the more people you speak to the more quests you will get and the busier you will be, plus you can just go for a walk and see what you uncover :thumleft:
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Nice one Azz, didnt think about picking the object up and then taking it? If you did that in Oblivion you would still get busted.

Time to get light fingered. :D

Oh an I did the Agatha mission - after the second song she played I returned to her shack and blew her head clean off - screeching din!

Stick with it Ens, the more you uncover the more the story makes sense - the vaults arent what they seem and neither is your own past!
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Bender Unit wrote:Nice one Azz, didnt think about picking the object up and then taking it? If you did that in Oblivion you would still get busted.

Time to get light fingered. :D

Oh an I did the Agatha mission - after the second song she played I returned to her shack and blew her head clean off - screeching din!

Stick with it Ens, the more you uncover the more the story makes sense - the vaults arent what they seem and neither is your own past!

I'm ok with the game. Will complete it. Don't see myself going through it again to play it as a bad guy though or whatever. May save before rescuing megaton from the bomb and use that as a kick off point for a bad go. May trade this in in jan for resistance 2 and Mortal Kombat :)

Thai what difficulty you doing it on? If' it's still early in the game then I'd wait till you get some experience/better weapons. I can imagine that one being pretty damn difficult if your guns and experience aren't there especially if you're playing on hard. I didn't really have a problem, didn't get round to doing it until I was levelled up a fair bit.

Thing is After level 10 there aren't many things that are hard to kill. Super mutants are p1$$ easy now as well as the brutes. Only real trouble are those bear things like I said earlier.
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

The game levels against you Ens, you will get a moments rest bite then everyone you meet will be harder to kill. Even on level 20 with a less than great gun you will get owned pretty quickly.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Bender Unit wrote:The game levels against you Ens, you will get a moments rest bite then everyone you meet will be harder to kill. Even on level 20 with a less than great gun you will get owned pretty quickly.

Well in that case I'm still waiting then. My shot gun seems to own all lol.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Getting into it now! :thumleft:

like it! :mrgreen:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Getting proper bored of this game now!

I cant seem to find enough ammo and end up running out of rounds rather quickly! :roll:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

stevieskydive wrote:Getting proper bored of this game now!

I cant seem to find enough ammo and end up running out of rounds rather quickly! :roll:

:shock:

Really mate!??? Take it you're not opening ammo boxes, desks, metal boxes, trader's, killing raider's/mutants..etc etc!??

It's EVERYWHERE mate!

I've got so much ammo for all my weapons dont think I could run out if I tried! :mrgreen:

Love this game. Got about 6-7 locations to unlock then been everywhere! Gona crack on with the main story and complete it soon. 85 hours in! :shock: :twisted:
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

how did you got past the town at the top of the map with the 3 death hands guarding it near the nukacola truck? i fat boy one of them but the others kill me too quick
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

thai boxer wrote:
stevieskydive wrote:Getting proper bored of this game now!

:shock:

Really mate!??? Take it you're not opening ammo boxes, desks, metal boxes, trader's, killing raider's/mutants..etc etc!??

It's EVERYWHERE mate!

I've got so much ammo for all my weapons dont think I could run out if I tried! :mrgreen:

Love this game. Got about 6-7 locations to unlock then been everywhere! Gona crack on with the main story and complete it soon. 85 hours in! :shock: :twisted:

Yes mate, doing all of that, im rather trigger happy tho lol

Cracked on a bit tonight n got back into it a little n got a mini gun which is dissapointing :roll:
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

i seem to lack ammo too.

really annoying.

and yea the mini gun is crap. even at point blank range it seems to miss alot.

love the rest of it tho. gonna put some more hours in 2morro.
Rev 3 GTS
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Tiny wrote:how did you got past the town at the top of the map with the 3 death hands guarding it near the nukacola truck? i fat boy one of them but the others kill me too quick

Plasma rifle makes short work of them. Or the alien blaster.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

I thought I was done with this game, but all this talk about it has made me go and download OpAnc so I can sit here and play it this afternoon. Bastards, I've still got other games to finish yet! :evil: ;)
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

ekona wrote:I thought I was done with this game, but all this talk about it has made me go and download OpAnc so I can sit here and play it this afternoon. Bastards, I've still got other games to finish yet! :evil: ;)

Played it yet mate?

Any good? Gona download it soon. Smashing through F.E.A.R 2 atm! :twisted: :thumleft:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Just finished it, and I have to say it was well worth the 800pts. Kept on going far longer than I expected it to, although it was a bit disappointing that everything kept fading and you couldn't pinch any weapons. That said, it's a decent enough story and I didn't tire of it.

More of the same for the next round of DLC and I'll be a happy bunny.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Sounds good mate! Gota get it as soon as I finish F.E.A.R 2.
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

how did you got past the town at the top of the map with the 3 death hands guarding it near the nukacola truck? i fat boy one of them but the others kill me too quick

Your talking about Oldney, there isnt anything there sadly. Although if you do the Nuka Cola quest you might head there for the contents of the Nuka Cola truck. There is some Medic brotherhood of steel Armour but its pretty pap.

Vault 97 is further north of Oldney.
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Im stuck at the vault 87 bit, keep getting killed by them big ugly things!! :pale:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

stevieskydive wrote:Im stuck at the vault 87 bit, keep getting killed by them big ugly things!! :pale:

Terrible Shotgun to the face works a treat mate! :twisted: Use V.A.T.S for EVERY kill. :thumleft:

I've never been killed by anything in the game yet....only blown myself up afew times for fun! :mrgreen:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

I just seem to get attacked by about 4 mutant things at once tho and get bummed everytime!

Return to “Games Consoles”