How do I enter the next TOTB?

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

sanchi

How do I enter the next TOTB?

Post by sanchi »

Hey,

Just wanted to know how to go about entering TOTB next year. Went on the website and nothing is up yet wanted to know if anyone knew around what date to register.

I wanted to enter the handling course, this is my target anyways. Ill give the 1/4 mile and high speed run a pop but wanted to focus on the handling course. This will be my first time going to TOTB so am looking forward it.

Sanchi
michael

Re: How do I enter the next TOTB?

Post by michael »

Keep an eye out for a thread in the new year when the event details are confirmed, feel free to drop me an email in the meantime though, I'll file it in my TOTB folder ready to contact you :)
sanchi

Post by sanchi »

michael wrote:Keep an eye out for a thread in the new year when the event details are confirmed, feel free to drop me an email in the meantime though, I'll file it in my TOTB folder ready to contact you :)

Ok. Great! I'll keep an eye open for the thread and I may fire over a few questions via PM soon. :thumleft:

Sanchi
michael

Post by michael »

No worries, it's nice to have some early interest :)
Greddy-Matt

Post by Greddy-Matt »

sanchi wrote:Hey,
I wanted to enter the handling course, this is my target anyways. Ill give the 1/4 mile and high speed run a pop but wanted to focus on the handling course.
Sanchi

This is my hope also :thumleft:
royashmr2

Post by royashmr2 »

I'm hoping to do some handling and show I can go round corners as well as a strait line!
Just try not to break it again. ](*,)
michael

Post by michael »

I think that's the key really, reliability - it lets us down every year, doesn't seem to matter how much testing is done in advance either, hopefully this one will be different :)
sanchi

Post by sanchi »

Unfortunately as much as I wanted to to this and was setting up my car for this Im either breaking my 2 or selling it as my plans have changed :(

Sanchi
lockys96

Post by lockys96 »

+ betta not be 35c again, must have been the hottest day of this year
michael

Post by michael »

I've put an order in for a dry but nippy day with dense cool air but I do the same every year and it always seems to end up being on a freakishly warm day.
royashmr2

Post by royashmr2 »

Mich. I only hope it doesn't rain. Rather the sun than no racing. Always this year
GGilbert_MR2

Post by GGilbert_MR2 »

Michael i'm very interested in taking part next year. Running about 420-430fwhp on a gt3071, so will be able to do 1/4 mile & track.

Will be doing a couple of track days in spring to get some practice in... :twisted:

Give me a shout in the New Year.
michael

Post by michael »

Sounds promising, I'll be in touch :)
Century Motorsport

Post by Century Motorsport »

michael wrote:I think that's the key really, reliability - it lets us down every year, doesn't seem to matter how much testing is done in advance either, hopefully this one will be different :)

Little niggles but we still got the results!!!!

Mitch, what are the rules on cars having a dash / dash board?

Infact, can you post a reg list? Im trying to make the car as close to road legal as i can get it, if you know what i mean!

Nathan
Builders of the the UK's first 9second MR2 - 9.722 @ 148 MPH ----- 07947883103 ---- www.centurymotorsport.com
royashmr2

Post by royashmr2 »

Century Motorsport wrote:
michael wrote:I think that's the key really, reliability - it lets us down every year, doesn't seem to matter how much testing is done in advance either, hopefully this one will be different :)

Infact, can you post a reg list? Im trying to make the car as close to road legal as i can get it, if you know what i mean!

Nathan

I know u'll need a dash for the HKS series.

But regs for TOTB would be great. Also how are the noise regs looking this year?
Steve Horrocks

Post by Steve Horrocks »

at the rate it's been going, I think a stock Clio will struggle in the next few years, unless it's got big name company sponsors.............. ](*,) :lol:

Half tempted to have a dabble myslef this year if I could justify,or at least find, money to repair what i'll no doubt break!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3
Century Motorsport

Post by Century Motorsport »

royashmr2 wrote:

Nathan

But regs for TOTB would be great. Also how are the noise regs looking this year?

The car will have a dash - just not a std one, it will have a custom dash with a PI data logging system in replace of the gague cluster... how does that stand in the regs?

Nathan
Builders of the the UK's first 9second MR2 - 9.722 @ 148 MPH ----- 07947883103 ---- www.centurymotorsport.com
michael

Post by michael »

No up to date info or regulations for 2009 as yet sadly, not even a date for the event yet - work towards an MOT pass and you should be OK though.
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

The car will have a dash - just not a std one, it will have a custom dash with a PI data logging system in replace of the gague cluster...

My tuner keeps trying to convince me this is the way to go. Awesome bit of kit. :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
royashmr2

Post by royashmr2 »

royashmr2 wrote:

Nathan

The car will have a dash - just not a std one, it will have a custom dash with a PI data logging system in replace of the gague cluster... how does that stand in the regs?

Nathan

ohh nice. I don't know but last year the rules said you couldn't even cut the dash!

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”