Decembers Club Magazine

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

AW11 Forever..!

Decembers Club Magazine

Post by AW11 Forever..! »

Arrived today, every word ready by 5pm, excellent guys, superb read this one. The quality of the magazine seems to be getting better all the time. Highlights of the magazine for me:

Scenes of Skye report
Le Mans report
Seeing Richard Brett modelling the new regalia!
Waynes World, loved it

Congrat's guys some great content there, well done to Karl and Louise for a truely great magazine, and lets not forget Fred & Doris who pack them all up and post them.
cartledge_uk

Re: Decembers Club Magazine

Post by cartledge_uk »

I got mine through the post.

Thats the 3rd (or 4th) one I've recieved when I'm not actually a member, each time ive told people, yet still the next copy arrives.
AW11 Forever..!

Enjoy it while you can :thumleft:

That about sums us up at the moment :oops: how embarrasing, I wonder how many other people we are giving away Club magazines to :oops:

Looks like we are flushing club funds down the bog, come on admin people get this sorted out please.
Last edited by AW11 Forever..! on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

A superb read as always & a massive pat on the back to Karl & Lou & all those who continue to contribute to this fantastic mag, the LeMans & Scenes of Skye trips took me straight back to those days spent just doing what the cars were made for... Driving & cant wait for LeMans & Skye to come back round, it seems like im wishing the year away just to be back with my mates & enjoying a cold drink of Cider on a warm & sunny day \:D/ \:D/ pure magic !!!, JInxy
coley

Post by coley »

I,m a paid up member and have never received one :roll:
Tony jinxy froude

coley wrote:I,m a paid up member and have never received one :roll:

it seems Im affraid the new committee have aquired some administration problems from the past regarding membership, if you drop Vix a message im sure she'll ammend your membership files accordingly & get a mag to you from now on, this is something we can sort out when the new website is up & running & the new membership cards have been sent. Jinxy
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

Tony jinxy froude wrote:
coley wrote:I,m a paid up member and have never received one :roll:

it seems Im affraid the new committee have aquired some administration problems from the past regarding membership, if you drop Vix a message im sure she'll ammend your membership files accordingly & get a mag to you from now on, this is something we can sort out when the new website is up & running & the new membership cards have been sent. Jinxy

From what i'm aware, its not an issue with the files, according to the files I am not a member, yet, I still get sent one!

Coley, pm me your address and i'll send you mine.
vix

Post by vix »

If people don't tell us these things, how are we supposed to sort them out?

Tim, I have put your cancelleation through twice, after you contacted me last tinme, so dunno what's going on there. If this is the 4th magazine you have received since not being a member, that would mean you cancelled a year ago, and you didn't, you cancelled this year.

Coley, will you please contact Ken to resolve your query.

It will be easier next year when I'm in control!!! At least only one person is responsible then, me!
Jim-SR

Post by Jim-SR »

is everyone who is a paid up member supposed to get one of these then? i bought my membership a few months ago, just so i could list ads in the classifieds, but i never even knew there was a magazine! guess my name isnt on the list either then
vix

Post by vix »

Yep, please contact Ken as there has been an administration error. If you want, PM me and I'll ask him.

I'll need your full name and membership number if you have it to hand. Method of payment and date of payment would also be useful.
kaiowas

Post by kaiowas »

Just to clarify here as this is often an issue which causes confusion. We're talking about the MR2 mk1 club magazine.

The MR2 mk1 club is a seperate club from IMOC (the confusion arises because IMOC kindly host a mk1 club subforum for us), if you've paid premium membership for IMOC then you've joined IMOC who do not have a club magazine. If you've paid £21 a year to be a member of the MR2 mk1 club then you should be getting a magazine sent out to you.
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

Great mag and as others have said, it's getting better all the time :clap:
waynestoyotamr2

Post by waynestoyotamr2 »

Excellent mag I have to say, I think its the best edition EVER!

Good luck to whoever is trying to contact Ken Salmon btw........
"If in doubt - just make the numbers up!" ;)
Jim-SR

Post by Jim-SR »

im an IMOC member then, i subscribed on the forum.
vix

Post by vix »

waynestoyotamr2 wrote:Excellent mag I have to say, I think its the best edition EVER!

Well they can wait til January and contact me if they haven't heard anything.
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

vix wrote:If people don't tell us these things, how are we supposed to sort them out?

Tim, I have put your cancelleation through twice, after you contacted me last tinme, so dunno what's going on there. If this is the 4th magazine you have received since not being a member, that would mean you cancelled a year ago, and you didn't, you cancelled this year.

Coley, will you please contact Ken to resolve your query.

It will be easier next year when I'm in control!!! At least only one person is responsible then, me!

Hey vix, I know its not your fault, :thumleft: I know its someone somewhere else down the line.

I think it must be the third one then.
Tony jinxy froude

vix wrote:
waynestoyotamr2 wrote:Excellent mag I have to say, I think its the best edition EVER!

Well they can wait til January and contact me if they haven't heard anything.

\:D/ \:D/ We might actually get somewhere then, with someone we can actually talk to & with somone who knows what they are talking about :thumleft: .....oooh did i say that out loud ? :oldtongue: :mrgreen:
AW11 Forever..!

I agree with Wayne this is the best magazine yet. I have the very 1st club magazine if you can call it a magazine, one and a half typed pages, no pictures, look how far we have come.

Make sure you keep sending articles, write-ups, owner stories, anything MR2 MK1 related to the editors. December - February is traditionally the time when its hard to fill the magazine so anything sent will be considered.

Well done Karl and Lou :clap: :clap:
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

AW11 Forever..! wrote:

I must agree, it is very good :thumleft:
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

cartledge_uk wrote:
AW11 Forever..! wrote:

I must agree, it is very good :thumleft:

About time you joined again, especially as you have got the best free mags that the club have ever produced! meaning yourself

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”