Trackdays in late Nov / Dec

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bender Unit

Trackdays in late Nov / Dec

Post by Bender Unit »

Having finally managed to rebuild my car I want to take it out on track and break it again.

Only issue is there seems to be a lack of days being run in Nov / Dec.

Does anyone know of any that are being held?

Ideally something cheap (£100 mark), relativley local to the South West and held on a weekend - not massivley fussed about the circuit or the location just want to have a good in the Corolla dustbin.

If you know of a day please say.

Cheers

James
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Re: Trackdays in late Nov / Dec

Post by Jaspa »

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
anna

Post by anna »

not quite in budget (any more), but a bunch of us will be at Anglesey with Bookatrack this weekend. :thumleft:
GO60 - Gaydon to Singapore Overland www.go60sharing.co.uk
Off soon! Follow my personal blog at http://go60.blogspot.com
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Anglesea would be awesome but to expensive and to far for me sadly. Would really want to stop over the night before.

I went from Bitsol to Bum and back in the car the other day and my ears were ringing afterwards - I will probably end up losing my hearing going to Anglesea. :S
Tomiam

Post by Tomiam »

Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I normally spend a couple of Sundays at Donington Park with prospective MR2 Championship drivers over the winter months. Donington's Trackzone days are very good value for money at £110!

http://www.donington-park.co.uk/track-d ... -zone-cars

Patrick
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Bender Unit wrote:Anglesea would be awesome but to expensive and to far for me sadly. Would really want to stop over the night before.

I went from Bitsol to Bum and back in the car the other day and my ears were ringing afterwards - I will probably end up losing my hearing going to Anglesea. :S

Do what we do, hire a cottage for the weekend. Will be there from Friday till Monday, makes it a good social which is just as well as we are celebrating a friends 40th this weekend. :+:

You can always come up to future Angers weekenders its the way to do it and come in on the cottage thing.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Do what we do, hire a cottage for the weekend. Will be there from Friday till Monday, makes it a good social which is just as well as we are celebrating a friends 40th this weekend. You can always come up to future Angers weekenders its the way to do it and come in on the cottage thing.

Definitely up for that next year, the new circuit looks great.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Bender Unit wrote:
Definitely up for that next year, the new circuit looks great.

:+:

New circuit is fun, though if i'm honest I prefer the old it was more technical and had more character. On the new circuit there are two good corners (ie the two fastest ones), the rest is fun enough but nothing to write home about.

Still Angers is a good crack simply because we always hire a cottage and it turns into a bit of a lively social normally. You are welcome to join in. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”