Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: "Flame & Thunder", Santa Pod

Post by toxo »

Lemon Secretary wrote:
toxo wrote:Olney Market Square :D

could be an option. gates open at 8am so how about we consider meeting around that time? don't wanna be there bang on opening i wouldn't have thought. that gives us time to meet up, mini convoy over to the pod, park up and have a natter whilst grabbing some breakfast and hit the venue!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 08197&z=17

Tada ;)
Lemon Secretary

Post by Lemon Secretary »

ok, the dealio is that me and pete are going to, or should i say hosting a party on friday night and therefore, pete isn't likely to surface much before 8am on saturday!! i'll be fine, i'm not drinking :mrgreen: and therefore will be driving.

so, the moral of the story goes that we plan to meet anyone who wants to tag along in olney market square at 9am on saturday, 1st november with a view to heading to the pod to park up about 9:15am. see map of location as kindly found by john http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 08197&z=17 if you intend to come can you let us know so that we wait for you. otherwise, see you all there!! :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Oh bu88er, that's this weekend then is it? I forgot again.

Edit: In fact, I forgot so well that my car's booked in for an MOT that morning. So I won't see you at 9 :(
unowho

Flames & Thunder

Post by unowho »

D'OH ](*,) , Chris!!!!!

We will be there, not sure from what direction yet, may be making a weekend of it :whistle: .

I think Nigel (Russd1 (I think)) is also coming along now with his daughter and meeting us at Olney

Debs
Proud Mk2 owner
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Who's Chris? :P
unowho

Flames & Thunder

Post by unowho »

That'll teach me for doing a sneaky at work and being spoken to at the same time, I know, I know I should be able to multi task #-o [-X
Proud Mk2 owner
Lemon Secretary

toxo wrote:Oh bu88er, that's this weekend then is it? I forgot again.

Edit: In fact, I forgot so well that my car's booked in for an MOT that morning. So I won't see you at 9 :(

JOHN!! you numpty!! oh well, you'll catch us up later yeah?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Indeed I will. Knowing my luck I'll probably forget my Japshow ticket now and have to pay full price :)
Lemon Secretary

toxo wrote: Knowing my luck I'll probably forget my Japshow ticket now and have to pay full price :)

i don't know how your brain operates, you are the most forgetful person i know, next to pete of course!! :wink:
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Post by Chr15py »

Hey
Ill be there with my missus. Will be trying to get there for 10ish latest. Will keep an eye out for you all :thumleft:
Chris
Mr Rapey Banana WILL get you...oh yes! :)
Lou-Lou

Post by Lou-Lou »

I now can't make this..

I have 3 japshow tickets that will get you a tenner off, so if anyone wants them and can collect from the henley or reading area, you are more than welcome to them :)

Drop me a PM if you want them!
gurteen0

Post by gurteen0 »

Hi Lemon we are still coming I was wondering if you could PM me your number as I will try to get to Onley but coming from London I cant guarantee wot time but I will do my best to see ya there at 9am
Thanx Ade :thumleft:

Lemon Secretary wrote:ok, the dealio is that me and pete are going to, or should i say hosting a party on friday night and therefore, pete isn't likely to surface much before 8am on saturday!! i'll be fine, i'm not drinking :mrgreen: and therefore will be driving.

so, the moral of the story goes that we plan to meet anyone who wants to tag along in olney market square at 9am on saturday, 1st november with a view to heading to the pod to park up about 9:15am. see map of location as kindly found by john http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 08197&z=17 if you intend to come can you let us know so that we wait for you. otherwise, see you all there!! :thumleft:
Note to self: Your Poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Ade> Olney is about 6 or 7 minutes from J14 and at that time of the morning the roads should be relatively empty :thumleft:

Reema, do you know the quick way to the pod, or do you just follow the signs? From Olney this way is way more fun and avoids Wollaston:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr ... =UTF8&z=12

Dunno if that link will work too well in a forum...
Lemon Secretary

toxo wrote:Ade> Olney is about 6 or 7 minutes from J14 and at that time of the morning the roads should be relatively empty :thumleft:

Reema, do you know the quick way to the pod, or do you just follow the signs? From Olney this way is way more fun and avoids Wollaston:

had to copy and paste it to make it work. so go via bozeat rather than pass straight through the middle of it? no i don't know that way but i suppose we could have a stab at it. or, we could just go the way that i don't get us all lost in some random country lane!! hehe
gurteen0

Post by gurteen0 »

Thanx Toxo see ya in da morning !!!!! :thumleft:

toxo wrote:Ade> Olney is about 6 or 7 minutes from J14 and at that time of the morning the roads should be relatively empty :thumleft:

gurteen0

Post by gurteen0 »

Great day out Pity about the weather, Thanx guys for letting us link up with ye , Sorry we had to go early but Kim was FREEEEEZIN and she was shakin so I couldnt just leave her standing outside, :( but all said it was a good day and I hope to meet up with ye soon :thumleft:
See ye hopefully soon
:clap: Ade \:D/
Lemon Secretary

no bother ade, nice to meet the two of you guys and hope to catch up again soon
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

Thanks for a fab day guys & great to meet you too Ade & Kim, i was sooo knackered due to work & due to that i may have seemed a little unsociable #-o anyone who knows me knows that im not like that normally, so will make up for it next time we are out..... you have been warned :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , Jinxy
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

After all that my bloody car failed its MOT so no flame and thunder for me! Don't think I would have been that happy in the rain mind you :)

Return to “Past Events”