Black Celica

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Steve-O 2007

Black Celica

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

Spotted a Black Celica in carlisle today on castleway going past the castle. xxxx myself at first as I was jsut driving along and herd tttssshhhhh right next to me as you passed then I returned the favour and let you know I was also turbo equiped as I went passed you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im not too sure on Celica model names but it was a Turbo and had the vent in the bonnet, I think thats the GT4 WRC isnt it?.

Anyone from here or anyone know it? Black, Had a big TRD sticker going along the front window, White wheels with polished lip and what could have been a Nur spec exhaust?

Was very nice :thumleft:

Sorry I didnt wave, I have kind of stopped waving at cars in the lane next to me ever since I almost went into the back of a car infront of me that had slowed down to let someone out on a slip way :(
toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: Black Celica

Post by toxo »

Probably just a straight ST205 unless it had an extended rear spoiler, but dude wtf are you posting that on an MR2 forum's spotted section for? It's not like you're likely to get a reply... :-k
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

some people on here have them you never know :thumleft:
stealth

Post by stealth »

I have a gen 6 celica as well as an MR2 tubby, but my celica is the st202 (2.0l non turbo) :)
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

toxo wrote:Probably just a straight ST205 unless it had an extended rear spoiler

The raiser blocks were an option on the WRC and the non WRC :whistle:

but
toxo wrote: but dude wtf are you posting that on an MR2 forum's spotted section for? It's not like you're likely to get a reply... :-k

yeah.
RST

Post by RST »

Got a black ST205 GT4 as well -but it wasn't me!

Return to “Spotted”