some complete TIT in a ferrari 360 almost wiping me out :(

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

jdbecks

some complete TIT in a ferrari 360 almost wiping me out :(

Post by jdbecks »

its about 1pm in the Saturday traffic, I'm coming to a big roundabout the I need to take the 3rd exit, so I'm in the right hand side lane, I drive round the roundabout at the average speed you take, I'm just heading past the 2nd exit, Indicate to take the next exit and then start moving over to the outside lane, when all of a sudden a ferrari 360 comes hoofing out the junction of the 2nd exit, almost slams into the rear 1/4 of my corsa ( poor corsa lol) So i move to the right, he slams the anchors on,

that's not it!

I take my exit, ( its a wide exit, that 300 yards later joins a dual carriageway that's a 40 limit, the slip road is a single lane) as I'm accelerating up to 40, he then Tries to undercut me and again almost slams into the side of me as the road slims down to join the dual carriageway, but I could not move over onto the chevrons but there's a car there ( i was aware of the car i could see it) the ferrari slams his anchors on again, to avoid wiping me out, I slip behind the car on the dual carriageway, as the Ferrari is behind me I'm doing the right hand jockey sign, all the way until he over takes,

then i see exactly why it all happened, as he floored it past me, he had a red evo up his ar$e, they then both floored it away with the evo up his ar$e the whole way...they were both going for it, the Ferrari had a chick in the car so hopefully she thinks he cant drive for xxxx, and that an evo kept up with him ( they were both trying, they were both going full chat all the way into the distance the ferrari could not shake the evo, it gained a little distance, most likely at silly speeds)

ps I've not checked my post so sorry :oops:
I'm sorry if its not to clear, its hard to explain it propperly, But I done nothing at fault just being in the wrong place at the wrong time
jdbecks

Re: some complete TIT in a ferrari 360 almost wiping me out :(

Post by jdbecks »

it did sound good tho

Return to “Driving Experiences”