black beast Vs a clk 500

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

pistol pete

black beast Vs a clk 500

Post by pistol pete »

well i not normally one to post on here but hought i would mention it for a change
now i am drinving the mr to work everyday i i have the avc-r on standard boost till i need it
well coming up a nice long road i had a civic typre r come hammering up behind me i was sat at 60 i never sped up just sat quite happy til i caught up with ca rin front doing about 50
i though ah ill go past the car infront after the upcoming roundabout
not had the boost up for about a week so up to setting A after teh roundabout off i went not full chat jsut enought to get past , the type r never bothered.
i carried on driving never turned boost down - forgot
joined a duel carrigeway down to roundabout as i come to this round about saw a big beast merc sat next to my rear quarter he had hammered down from no where
any way i though yeah go one then ill play
both come off roundabout from pretty much standing start and i was quite impressed how well me turbo pulled away from this big v8 the bloke did not look happy i backed off at 90 thats enought for me i like my licence and life. he then blatted up to god knows what speed past me the cut up about 3 people on the next roundabout-- typical merc driver but i was happy,
i bet my car cost a lot less than his :whistle:

Return to “Driving Experiences”