Kent Car Craft - Thumbs up!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MrGazz2

Kent Car Craft - Thumbs up!

Post by MrGazz2 »

I had my clutch changed today along with my breaks being bled.

Everything has gone smoothly and my car is now incredibly responsive. I also had my break system bled to make sure no air was present as I changed my pads the other week.

Overall I am very happy with the price and would recommend Owen and the guys for anything you need doing. They are located in Margate, Kent and have a website at www.kentcarcraft.com. Im just happy everything has gone smoothlyfor once because usually more problems arise that need sorting in the same day [Smile]

I talked to the guys there for a bit after collecting my vehicle and they all seem like upfront honest guys, which is refreshing in the cowboy world of car mechanics!

Anyway, thumbs up to Kent Car Craft!
LiamTye

Re: Kent Car Craft - Thumbs up!

Post by LiamTye »

they are a bunch of top blokes

getting my charge cooler fitted down there soon so will see the horrible lot again soon lol

keep up the good work guys :thumleft:
Whippett

Post by Whippett »

LiamTye wrote:getting my charge cooler fitted down there soon so will see the horrible lot again soon lol

We don't want your sort round 'ere! lol :lol:

Cheers guys, we're looking forward to fitting the CC Liam, should be good.
MrGazz2

Post by MrGazz2 »

I've got a few things lined up once I've got more money to burn - the main thing being new suspension bushes and top mounts. I do most small things myself but anything that requires more than the usual socket set and phillips screwdriver I'll have you guys look at.

Saying that I think the clutch is the only thing that needed doing to my car to make it last through the summer months :)
LiamTye

Post by LiamTye »

ill take my buisness elsewhere [-(

charge cooller turned up today so wont be long till im down there getting it all sorted \:D/
Owen @ Kent Car Craft

Post by Owen @ Kent Car Craft »

\:D/
LiamTye

Post by LiamTye »

you wont be giving it \:D/ when i give you my car mate your be more like ](*,) lol
Owen @ Kent Car Craft

Post by Owen @ Kent Car Craft »

LOL,
I cant wait to show the MR2 community what we're capable of at Kent Car Craft Liam,you'll be pleased with the results :whistle:
LiamTye

Post by LiamTye »

i have every faith in you owen and that you will do it to a propfessional standard :thumleft:

you have pm

Return to “Trader Feedback”